• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
Pat knows that he will get laughed at for admitting this MPD lawsuit added another $10k-20k to his already huge legal debt. So he will blindly lie and deny that he has ever spent a penny. We have all heard that bit before but also have copies of the checks proving otherwise. Trolls will still rub it in no matter what he says. He is just trying to play " nothing to see here" with his twitter followers. He doesnt want to look like a fool in front of these strangers. ( too late).

The question I wonder is: How many of these expensive and embarrassing legal losses can Niki take because of her idiot husbands internet antics? Between the big Quasi losses in milwaukee and CA, Loss to Andrew, and multiple failed restraining orders on top of the MPD that looks to fail. How many times can he walk in the house and explain how he lost again in court and they owe more money before she cuts her losses? I think if/when this MPD fails that she might realize there is now life changing settlement money and its just not worth the trouble to sit by while her husbands twitter addiction costs them more in legal debt than they have invested in the house they bought 6 years ago.
He could’ve put in a pool. Or not, because every edge of it would be within 10 ft of the property line.

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
Today is the day Fatso and Dumbo ears are supposed to respond to the city, right?

not sure but I just remembered that pat and Niki siphoned a 30k fraudulent business loan to spend on alcohol and bar slop during COVID.
Why us?

Screenshot 2024-08-21 4.44.04 AM.png

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
How many times can he walk in the house and explain how he lost again in court and they owe more money before she cuts her losses?
She seems to be even more retarded than Pat, so.... Also keep in mind she listed her CD collection as an asset when she filed for bankruptcy in her 20's.

With all the sleuthing people have done with Fatrick, was anyone able to verify if she even graduated high school?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Do successful, six-figure authors tend to also work as maids for their AirBnB? It's just weird that they are very rich but choose to do that.
He's researching his next book in which Tiny Tim, having gotten his revenge in space, returns to Earth to run an inn for the space aliens he met on his journey.

Tim is also now a homosexual which is why Niki has been helping Pat research... Other things.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He's researching his next book in which Tiny Tim, having gotten his revenge in space, returns to Earth to run an inn for the space aliens he met on his journey.

Tim is also now a homosexual which is why Niki has been helping Pat research... Other things.
I hope the next book pat has anything to do with is the one the judge throws at him for his self-swattings

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
So it's either:
Funded by Lynne
Funded by the SFWA (I highly doubt as it has nothing to do w books)
He found some ambulance chasing firm to do it on contingency.
He's lying
View attachment 218249
Could also be an eccentric millionaire who saw him on MSDNC and believed his story of "I'm being swatted by Nazis because of my political beliefs", and funded his lolsuit with minimal research.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Could also be an eccentric millionaire who saw him on MSDNC and believed his story of "I'm being swatted by Nazis because of my political beliefs", and funded his lolsuit with minimal research.
Interesting point, but Pat doesn't have the discipline to let a detail like that slip. If he was getting bankrolled, he would have definitely left some hints while drunk-tweeting the stlaker childs from his bar stool in the Swingin' Door.