• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
A bricked over window and doorway. Real class operation there.

I want my law firm to be underneath college housing so I can hear drunk kids shouting from their roof deck while I try to write my pro se motion.

1000001590.png

Lol they have a swatting sign on the door - "X many days since this firm has won a case"

1000001591.png

This place stinks

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
Yes. he does a lolcow podcast with Keemstar, and he was swatted live and made a big deal out of it and basically gave the swatter all the attention in the world

Boogie was recently fired from that podcast because he lied about having cancer

Nevermind he must have been rehired he is live right now also it's the most boring piece of shit don't waste your time.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Member when Nicole Ways looked halfway fuckable in that one lolsuit appearance and then looked like a worn out dog in all the others? The whole lolsuit era of Patposting was PFG.
Her hair looked like a washed up Samoan pro wrestler left doing shit gigs on the indie circuit in a Bingo Hall in her one appearance.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
The strip mall lawyers were for the contempt hearing. The amortization lawyers were (I believe) a team that Lynne had used for a previous legal matter, who Patrick and niki ended up completely ghosting.
The strip mall lawyers were very effective from everything we saw. Communicated with Quasi’s pollack, tardwrangled Rick.

The amortization guy handled Niki’s first bankruptcy, right?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The strip mall lawyers were very effective from everything we saw. Communicated with Quasi’s pollack, tardwrangled Rick.

The amortization guy handled Niki’s first bankruptcy, right?
According the to the Kiwi account, when pat started screaming for Dan Mullen to be arrested in the courtroom, Babe McCabe told him point blank that wasn't going to happen and to just let it go. She deserves to have her bean flicked before the jacuzzi.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
According the to the Kiwi account, when pat started screaming for Dan Mullen to be arrested in the courtroom, Babe McCabe told him point blank that wasn't going to happen and to just let it go. She deserves to have her bean flicked before the jacuzzi.

It's such a bizarre reaction because, like, how would McCabe have any power to make that happen even if it were a possibility? Was he expecting her to make a citizens arrest?

The funniest part was Rick - while on mic - started showing her text messages and tweets coming in in real time. Reminded me of when he was on Milwaukee news with the reporter in his living room and he goes "they're texting me right now" and hands his phone over to the reporter. While he's on television. So fucking funny.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The funniest part was Rick - while on mic - started showing her text messages and tweets coming in in real time. Reminded me of when he was on Milwaukee news with the reporter in his living room and he goes "they're texting me right now" and hands his phone over to the reporter. While he's on television. So fucking funny.
I think the message they read was telling Pat to get a job.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
If Pat and Fat Niki thought they were going to take an L just to make it go away then they’re sub 50 IQs maximum.
I'm guessing they saw that one winning example of a black woman who had enough of a reason to sue the police and assumed the tides were turning so if blacks are finally getting paydays, then surely Roblinsons are a shoo in too.
Nikis comments about cashing in their white privilege were very eye opening. She's the real brains behind the operation and she is probably just as bad as Patrick if not worse. I bet she thinks she's just as tough, and she knows for a fact that she's smarter than that fat lummox.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
How realistic of possibility is it that Patrick (and Nikki) never really tried to have the police work with them to get their Address white-listed or something.

It fits his MO of pants-shitting retardation.
He may have said it once to an officer, "You guys need to DO something so this STOPS happening." , "Yeah sir, you're right. I'll see what I can do." and the officer forgets about it 20 mins later.
Now tard Patrick takes that as 'doing everything in his power' to put an end to it.
Why else would some Officers be reacting to it kindly while others are morons still showing up with flashlights, they're just someone who hasn't dealt with Pat's retardation yet. There's nothing in place to prevent it, Patrick never tried, it's just cops aware that Pat's house means tard-wrangling duty.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I'm guessing they saw that one winning example of a black woman who had enough of a reason to sue the police and assumed the tides were turning so if blacks are finally getting paydays, then surely Roblinsons are a shoo in too.
Nikis comments about cashing in their white privilege were very eye opening. She's the real brains behind the operation and she is probably just as bad as Patrick if not worse. I bet she thinks she's just as tough, and she knows for a fact that she's smarter than that fat lummox.
Nikki is clearly retarded on some level, probably just learned to hide it out of shame. She mentioned in one of the videos something about her "not making great decisions" and you could immediately see in her eyes the flashback to her mom, exhausted, going "I just don't know what to do with you! You are constantly making bad decisions" while bailing her out of some mess for the 30th time.

Rick was just never tard-wrangled by his mom and she encouraged his Special Boy Syndrome so now he's retarded but also loud about it.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Nikki is clearly retarded on some level, probably just learned to hide it out of shame. She mentioned in one of the videos something about her "not making great decisions" and you could immediately see in her eyes the flashback to her mom, exhausted, going "I just don't know what to do with you! You are constantly making bad decisions" while bailing her out of some mess for the 30th time.

Rick was just never tard-wrangled by his mom and she encouraged his Special Boy Syndrome so now he's retarded but also loud about it.
Nikkki isn't any dumber than any other broad. Her problem is that she couldn't attract a quality dude early on enough to reign her in. That's where you get the bankruptcy, the throuple she was in, and ultimately settling for two-ton Tomlinson.

Women are dumb - always have been - and the longer they're allowed to run amok in their own lives, the worse most of them do.