• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
We've got an extra ornery pig today.
Screenshot-from-2024-08-03-11-31-39.png

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
He's said a lot of unintentionally funny things.
I am not Joe Cumia, stlaker.

Chin single, stlaker

NO
STOP

No, child. I did not. No, child, it is not. No, child, I did not. And no child, I did not.
And I don't live in Michigan.

Your father doesn't have a penis, stlaker. That's why he's only had daughters

I wish I remembered the context of that last one. It was hilarious the first time I saw it.
Screenshot-from-2024-08-03-11-33-37.png

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
The anger is starting to come out. Maybe he had a bad conversation with his lawyers.

View attachment 214785View attachment 214786
Yes, swatting is a serious crime. But it's not the police who are guilty you fucking retard. They can't just ignore calls because you think they should. It's called "swatting" because the fake calls are for life and death situations that usually require a swat team. This faggot thinks they should just ignore those calls to his house, but rush right over every time a tow truck drives by or Dan orders a beer at hoolies. It's hard to believe he's a real person. He actually thinks he's going to get a million dollars out of this.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
He's said a lot of unintentionally funny things.
I am not Joe Cumia, stlaker.

Chin single, stlaker

NO
STOP

No, child. I did not. No, child, it is not. No, child, I did not. And no child, I did not.
And I don't live in Michigan.

Your father doesn't have a penis, stlaker. That's why he's only had daughters

I wish I remembered the context of that last one. It was hilarious the first time I saw it.
Telling someone that they did not fart in his wife’s vagina was another all time rib buster.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Has this been posted? The stuff they want sealed is police reports and other shit, not the brief. It appears that they know that there is gold in those police reports, and don't want them coming out. Mr. 5 sinks could probably request it before their motion to seal clears.

View attachment 214767
"we hid evidence from concerned citizens and dodged public accountability for our actions in an alleged police misconduct case". retard pigs bragging about their coverup, fucking bullshit #acab

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Someone once sent him a photo of a painting of a circle of turkish men fucking each other in the ass with the text 'SFWA Meeting' and Patrick responded with "Your family reunion stlaker" which was the only time he's made me laugh.
Goddamn that got another good laugh out of me. I think I remember the brothaman posting the conversation and people getting angry that he gave Pat a win and posted the proof like a dummy.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Goddamn that got another good laugh out of me. I think I remember the brothaman posting the conversation and people getting angry that he gave Pat a win and posted the proof like a dummy.
If Pat gets a win, he gets a win. That’s fair. If someone here hides something like that they’re as much of a faggot as Pat is.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Yes, swatting is a serious crime. But it's not the police who are guilty you fucking retard. They can't just ignore calls because you think they should. It's called "swatting" because the fake calls are for life and death situations that usually require a swat team. This faggot thinks they should just ignore those calls to his house, but rush right over every time a tow truck drives by or Dan orders a beer at hoolies. It's hard to believe he's a real person. He actually thinks he's going to get a million dollars out of this.
The city's response filing is pretty complete and damning. He has no precedent, no case, no standing of any kind to sue. It's an absurdity. The only reason a lawyer took it was to bilk this fat faggot out of money. One of two things will happen now. His lawyer will continue this as long as possible for billable hours or tell him to knock it off, spade, realizing that he got paid and now doesn't need to damage his rep and waste time on this dope he probably isn't going to get much more money out of.

No lawyer actually thought, "I get to tell the cops not to show up to 911 calls or else" was really going to work. Remember, his laywer chat post said he gets rejected by most lawyers as they just didnt understand how right Pat is about his very important case.

Forum Clout
The city's response filing is pretty complete and damning. He has no precedent, no case, no standing of any kind to sue. It's an absurdity. The only reason a lawyer took it was to bilk this fat faggot out of money. One of two things will happen now. His lawyer will continue this as long as possible for billable hours or tell him to knock it off, spade, realizing that he got paid and now doesn't need to damage his rep and waste time on this dope he probably isn't going to get much more money out of.

No lawyer actually thought, "I get to tell the cops not to show up to 911 calls or else" was really going to work. Remember, his laywer chat post said he gets rejected by most lawyers as they just didnt understand how right Pat is about his very important case.
The only thing the city left out was how dangerously overweight Patrick is.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
It was an IRL buddy of mine who wanted to get in on pat posting, so I hooked him up. It was like dropping a fresh recruit into Hue City and giving him a pat on the back to "get in there." Poor guy didn't stand a chance.