• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Ralph Cirella - Hoo Hoo's Fashion Stylist Dead at 58!

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
It sounds like he was found dead. he was a longtime drug and alcohol user so i am not surprised. a decade ago he nearly died when he woke up covered in vomit in hoo hoo's guest bedroom.

he was an asshole but I enjoyed his calls over the years! it's hilarious how he dressed howard like a fool and barely worked but was able to become friends with celebrities like stamos and the simpsons creator, it was rumored he even got an inheritance from the sam simon estate.

t1g8j2ol1n4c1.jpg

Attachments

• erae.jpg
    erae.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 96

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
UPDATE FROM REDDITARD:

Howard said Ralph had a rare form of treatable lymphoma. But it was caught late. Howard said he got involved called Dr Agus & got him treatment plan. Yesterday he was having a procedure (that seemed to be no big deal) but he had a heart attack . (“His heart gave out” is how Howard put it ).

erae.jpg

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
It sounds like he was found dead. he was a longtime drug and alcohol user so i am not surprised. a decade ago he nearly died when he woke up covered in vomit in hoo hoo's guest bedroom.

he was an asshole but I enjoyed his calls over the years! it's hilarious how he dressed howard like a fool and barely worked but was able to become friends with celebrities like stamos and the simpsons creator, it was rumored he even got an inheritance from the sam simon estate.

View attachment 169377
RIP Howards boyfriend, it's a miracle he kept the AIDS a secret for so long.
Also why did Stamos post a pic of himself and not Ralph?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Sad to hear, I enjoyed Ralph at times, would be interested in hearing what Howard is saying about him right now
Ralph was great at riling up Gary. Also all the jokes about his faggotry were pretty funny as well.

"Hey Ralph, how do you get your boyfriend's shit out of the slit of your penis?" - Yucko at one of the roasts.