Resident OnA Limey Swell McGowan has nothing on "Englishman Tomlinson"

I just remembered the motherfucker said he used regular sliced ham instead of prosciutto. Had he never heard of it and didn't know you can get it pretty much anywhere? Just baffling.
Every time Foodie Fatso has posted photos of the slop he eats at home it's either cheap takeout or cheap, ultra processed Walmart not-food he plates like a toddler on one of his two mismatched plates.

It's no wonder he's aging so quickly and badly as a disgusting fatbody given his diet is nothing but high calorie, high sodium, high corn syrup trash with practically no nutritional value.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He has no idea about how the English drink.
This would be where he say that he took his honeymoon there and that he is now in tune with everything " England".

1717915338022.png
1717915353417.png
1717915452330.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
He has no idea about how the English drink.
English people dont drink to sink a few Miller lights and have a good time. Every one of the old punters in Pat's faggot selfies was probably four or five stellas deep on a tuesday, not because they are proud hard drinking fratboys, but because they are trained in alcoholism from a very young age to escape the miserable drudgery of being an englishman. A 14 year old with a 3 litre bottle of strongbow could outdrink Patrick. Its nothing to be proud of.

Stent

my little babies are gone
English people dont drink to sink a few Miller lights and have a good time. Every one of the old punters in Pat's faggot selfies was probably four or five stellas deep on a tuesday, not because they are proud hard drinking fratboys, but because they are trained in alcoholism from a very young age to escape the miserable drudgery of being an englishman. A 14 year old with a 3 litre bottle of strongbow could outdrink Patrick. Its nothing to be proud of.
Pat thinks drinking is about being loud and obnoxious. LOOK AT US! WOOOO! Faggot.

TorpidSloth

Bragging about being in a "genuine" British pub. He's such a fucking over-eager rube.
That's a Wetherspoons. Nothing wrong with them, good value food and drinks for regular people, but him saying that is like a Brit going to an Applebee's and saying they're getting "a genuine American dining experience."

And anywhere advertising itself as "the oldest" anything in England is obviously a tourist trap for rubes.

That's a Wetherspoons. Nothing wrong with them, good value food and drinks for regular people, but him saying that is like a Brit going to an Applebee's and saying they're getting "a genuine American dining experience."

And anywhere advertising itself as "the oldest" anything in England is obviously a tourist trap for rubes.
Reminds of Michael Scott visiting his "favorite pizza joint" in New York.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I just remembered the motherfucker said he used regular sliced ham instead of prosciutto. Had he never heard of it and didn't know you can get it pretty much anywhere? Just baffling.
No duxelles either which I am sure is a crime against your people.

The Beef wellington is a symbol of Pat himself.
It's a poor facsimile of the real thing, missing important vital things that define it. The creator doesn't know why or understand the significance.
To the uneducated and mentally ill it will pass on first glance but is so underwhelming, it rarely gets a second look to realise how sub-par it is, allowing it to coast through.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Iron Hoof is cockney rhyming so you probably only ever heard iron. (at least I have when its spoken)
"He's an Iron"

Classic playground ones of Gaylord, Bummer and Bender
Which sounds like the law firm fatty should hire.
BvUOAZICEAAPl_o.jpg_large.jpg

This would be where he say that he took his honeymoon there and that he is now in tune with everything " England".

View attachment 204441View attachment 204442View attachment 204443
Is that his "mate" giving him the wanker sign?