• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: The OG sub attacked Opie because he didn’t like Uncle Paul.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I remember a post where you BEGGED me to unblock you, which I did.

Lol, you put BEGGED in caps. The DMAN basically said "stop being foolish and unblock."

Now I'll sit back and wait for "THE DMAN" to beg me to take him off ignore again like the bitch that he is and always was.

Get raped, Kike Nigger.

Now go write a fucking 2 page thesis about how much you'd let Opie kiss you if nobody was there to see.

No.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The fact that people try and equate O&A to Stern is laughable.
O&A beat Stern head to head on satellite more than Stern beat them. And those are just head to head broadcasts. You factor in that Stern didn't work Fridays and some Thursdays and O&A had massive advantages in things cumulative hours or time spent listening. Stern is currently unable to fulfill his contractual obligations for advertising quotas. He sued Sirius multiple times and lost. His contract has been a money loser for Sirius since day one.

Stern does not make Sirius any money. He has failed multiple times in the last year to hit the quarter hour listener numbers that were in his advertising contracts. He knows his career is dead.
Money talks and bullshit walks. O&A were taking pay cuts at Sirius while Stern makes 90 million.
Stern was never number one in any syndicated market for any long term time period. But he out-earned those other shows. Because he had Don Buchwald and Mel Karmizan with insider information getting him inflated contracts. Stern's overall radio career is a money loser which is a fact. That's his entire legacy. He lost more money for radio companies than he made. And people like Mancow would regularly trounce him in ratings. And he was so afraid of O&A beating him in ratings he begged CBS to put a gag order on them. When Stern went on America's Got Talent it lowered the ratings and he was fired.

He was never the King of All Media. He never was more popular than O&A. This is why random O&A comics like Burr and Rogan have huge followings and successful shows. And Stern has had zero influence on anything.
Don't you think if O&A were just as big, they would have been pulling in something remotely close? But they didn't. Because they weren't. O&A attacked Stern to get the attention they needed and it worked. Opie should be giving daily handjobs to Howie until the day he dies.
Stern was never big. His movie bombed. His entire satellite radio career is a failure. He is just a mass promoted degenerate jew.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Where DO you come up with this...
Stern got his ass kicked by Mancow. A literal nobody. And this was not some ratings war where you had Mancow #1 and Stern #2. This was Mancow #8 and Stern #15 in Chicago mornings for their entire run basically. They were both no talent douches fighting over last place in Chicago. Which was how almost all of Stern's major syndication battles went. He would be struggling to get any momentum but magically get a multi-million dollar contract for any new market. Stern had terrible ratings in most of his markets and his movie bombed. These are facts. He is losing money on Sirius. He cannot hit his advertising numbers on Sirius.

Meanwhile O&A were pulling 40 and 50 shares in some of their syndicated markets. They had a 60 share in Cleveland the last book before they were fired over Sex for Sam 3. They just didn't have insider radio information like Stern did. Stern had Mel Karmazin gifting him billions. And O&A had Fareed ripping them off for $100K each.

Jews fail upwards. Except for Vos and Daniel Ross.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Stern got his ass kicked by Mancow. A literal nobody. And this was not some ratings war where you had Mancow #1 and Stern #2. This was Mancow #8 and Stern #15 in Chicago mornings for their entire run basically. They were both no talent douches fighting over last place in Chicago. Which was how almost all of Stern's major syndication battles went. He would be struggling to get any momentum but magically get a multi-million dollar contract for any new market. Stern had terrible ratings in most of his markets and his movie bombed. These are facts. He is losing money on Sirius. He cannot hit his advertising numbers on Sirius.

Meanwhile O&A were pulling 40 and 50 shares in some of their syndicated markets. They had a 60 share in Cleveland the last book before they were fired over Sex for Sam 3. They just didn't have insider radio information like Stern did. Stern had Mel Karmazin gifting him billions. And O&A had Fareed ripping them off for $100K each.

Jews fail upwards. Except for Vos and Daniel Ross.

C'mon, Virus, just one source. Watch, I can do this too.

O&A had a sit down with Stern to create a "fake" radio war between the two sides. O&A were actually paid out of the Stern budget since it was a two way street.

Now I'm gonna provide zero sources and just leave that out there because one day I decided I was an expert.

Forum Clout
Stern was never big. His movie bombed. His entire satellite radio career is a failure. He is just a mass promoted degenerate jew.

Stern was certainly big, at his peak he was number 1 in NYC, the TV shows, books, the movie (Which made 13 million dollars according to IMDB and did not bomb) and he's done a lot of really good things as well apart from those major examples. You could also probably credit him with popularising the "shock jock" type of radio show style.

I will agree though that for the most part his satellite career has failed. They've put billions into him over the past 18 years and couldn't reasonably have gotten a return on him. I'd say out of those 18 years of satellite radio only 3-4 were good as well...

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Now I'll sit back and wait for "THE DMAN" to beg me to take him off ignore again like the bitch that he is and always was.
1705923275143.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
They make fun of Opie for admitting "I needed ya that day" for the moments where Norton and Anthony completely no-sold Opie when he was trying to do something serious or fight back. They ignored Opie and kept doing gay word play because they loved seeing Opie brood.

That was why Anthony sent "the little cunt won't even look at me," in other words "our plot is working, we pissed him off, and he's squirming." They celebrated making Opie go insane with gaslighting and withholding laughter to make him look bad on the air. It really only worked with Late Stage O&A Cumia Creeps who only heard the show on its deathbed, which was when Norton and Anthony did this.

Meanwhile when Norton needed to tell his shitty story about the FBI with absolutely no details or anything interesting, callers pounded him. Norton demanded that Opie lower the guy's mic or he wouldn't talk. Being the host, naturally Opie just sat there like "Huh? ...You need help taking this guy?" So baby boy Norton just started SULKING. Norton really coulda used Opie that day.
Oh man, I forgot about that FBI story it was enraging

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Meanwhile when Norton needed to tell his shitty story about the FBI with absolutely no details or anything interesting, callers pounded him. Norton demanded that Opie lower the guy's mic or he wouldn't talk. Being the host, naturally Opie just sat there like "Huh? ...You need help taking this guy?" So baby boy Norton just started SULKING. Norton really coulda used Opie that day.
Opie knew the best radio was to let things heat-up, they'd also strongly criticised other radio guys for slyly turning down the caller's audio (an example being O&A vs JV & Elvis). Opie was putting the show before Jim's feminine need to sound like he got the upper hand.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Fucking faggot creep was doing pedo jokes while fondling himself. Yeah why would anybody be uncomfortable with that. Opie was just so sensitive! And Jim acting like it was some comedic fucking genius.

You don’t even look at me or laugh when i’m doing it…i’ve NEVER stopped someone from being funny on the radio, except when I kicked out Norm for Brock “the hard get” Lesner.”

Maybe he just didn’t find it funny, jackass.

Norton was so used to the tittering, giggling, ha ha holee shitting, and repeating of punchlines that his boyfriend gave him for every shitty line that having a MAN tell him to his face “Stop, you’re not being funny, faggot.” ENRAAAAGGGED him.
I have to disagree with you here, Uncle Paul was hilarious.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Stern was certainly big, at his peak he was number 1 in NYC, the TV shows, books, the movie (Which made 13 million dollars according to IMDB and did not bomb) and he's done a lot of really good things as well apart from those major examples.
His movie bombed. Stern fans have done the math on it. He also lied on air years later and said his movie made nearly $90million when it made $40million because he was so embarrassed when a caller brought it up. Private Parts possibly broke even with VHS, cable, and then DVD sales decades after its release. But that's being generous. Likely it was another money losing project for the Geeky Pelican.

Stern was also number one in NYC with something like a 9 share. And it didn't last long. It took him from 85 to 92 to become in first place for one ratings book and that was with more promotion than any other radio show by far. His success was not really earned, he was just mass marketed. And without Stern being mass marketed his ratings would tank in all markets. He cannot survive through word of mouth nor on his own.
You could also probably credit him with popularising the "shock jock" type of radio show style.
Carlin and Lenny Bruce were getting arrested for cursing on stage before Howard went to college. Their stupid 'shock comedy' antics were much more known. Stuff like the 'seven dirty words' were in court cases in the early 70s. Howard is no pioneer. Dave Rabbit was doing shock jock radio in Vietnam before Howard was Hopalong Howie. Imus was responsible for the FCC banning prank phone calls because he kept doing real pranks on the air. There were bigger shock jock shows in every market Howard was in including NYC where O&A were more popular than he was.

Howard was always an imitator who stole bits from other jocks. They were playing O&A bits on the air from WAAF constantly. Stern also used the Electric Eel which was a Prepburger service. He was an unoriginal hack. Without people like Jackie or Artie he literally is incapable of being funny and cannot recognize good radio.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
His movie bombed. Stern fans have done the math on it. He also lied on air years later and said his movie made nearly $90million when it made $40million because he was so embarrassed when a caller brought it up. Private Parts possibly broke even with VHS, cable, and then DVD sales decades after its release. But that's being generous. Likely it was another money losing project for the Geeky Pelican.

Stern was also number one in NYC with something like a 9 share. And it didn't last long. It took him from 85 to 92 to become in first place for one ratings book and that was with more promotion than any other radio show by far. His success was not really earned, he was just mass marketed. And without Stern being mass marketed his ratings would tank in all markets. He cannot survive through word of mouth nor on his own.

Carlin and Lenny Bruce were getting arrested for cursing on stage before Howard went to college. Their stupid 'shock comedy' antics were much more known. Stuff like the 'seven dirty words' were in court cases in the early 70s. Howard is no pioneer. Dave Rabbit was doing shock jock radio in Vietnam before Howard was Hopalong Howie. Imus was responsible for the FCC banning prank phone calls because he kept doing real pranks on the air. There were bigger shock jock shows in every market Howard was in including NYC where O&A were more popular than he was.

Howard was always an imitator who stole bits from other jocks. They were playing O&A bits on the air from WAAF constantly. Stern also used the Electric Eel which was a Prepburger service. He was an unoriginal hack. Without people like Jackie or Artie he literally is incapable of being funny and cannot recognize good radio.
Howard really thought having a stuttering person on the radio was instant hilarity. Fartman is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Sanjiyah saga was beyond boring besides Eric lying about voting for him and then gleefully rubbing it in Stern’s face like it actually mattered.

Forum Clout
That movie, and everything surrounding it, was where it all changed. First, the actual filming and his endless hype just killed the whole vibe and flow of the show for the better part of a year. The fun, "anything goes" anarchy that fueled much of his appeal started to fade, as Howard's focus became getting out the door as soon as he could. And he just never stopped blathering about that stupid movie, it was ceaseless. By the time it finally premiered, regular listeners were begging for it to stop, and looking forward to it being over.

Then it premiered, and during his vacation (I think it was two weeks but I'm not positive) that gay movie came and went with a weak fizzle. It debuted on a Friday, and by Sunday the theaters were empty, and Private Parts was dead and gone a few weeks later. There were no riotous throngs lining up to see it in packed theaters, no one was acting out the dialog in the aisles, and the consensus was that it was a real letdown all around. Stern fans anxiously awaited his return, to see how'd he address the undeniable fact that his much-hyped movie debut was a dud. And he kind of did, but it was weak, and sort of feeble. And that hurt his credibility, as he came across as a cheap carnival barker who'd just fleeced the pigeons again. And while he always was a carny, the show was "edgy" and "wild" enough to give listeners the impression that they were getting something they couldn't get anywhere else. And the movie debacle, and his urge to become a beloved pop-culture figure, killed that.