• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: The OG sub attacked Opie because he didn’t like Uncle Paul.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Like I said, 2013 and beyond, I don't know.

I can remember having conversations multiple time with Anthony where he specifically stated he would move to afternoons in a second. Didn't he just spend years and years commuting to the city for an afternoon show?

If Opie changed his mind about mornings, I don't know why. He was and remains obsessed with Howard. I don't see why he'd want to "admit defeat" in that way. He still streams from the asscrack of dawn, so clearly he enjoys being up that early. Anthony maybe starts at 4, if he didn't drink too much the night before. Jim wants whatever option helps Jim Norton, LLC. So you might see why I find this info a bit interesting.
Yeah again i’m not doubting your story or saying Anthony didn’t say that to you. It’s just weird how both sides essentially flipped what they wanted to do, or both sides are just being extremely disingenuous about what they wanted to do.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Not after Dec 2012, but for the entire time before that Anthony mentioned numerous times he would jump to afternoons in a second, and it was at Opie's insistence to go head to head with Stern that made anything other than morning drive an impossibility. So, I don't know where you come up with your information, but mine was directly from the source without any games of telephone involved. I feel like sometimes you guys seem to forget I worked there, and know a shitload more than you think you do.

The first 4 words of your post discredit everything you said after. Nothing you said applies to this discussion. Anthony was pissed off about the prospect of moving to afternoons, so much that Opie was needling him by joking about being all in with it.

The DMAN has 4 statements for you: You weren't there. You don't know as much as you think you do. Shut the fuck up, and Nobody asked.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The DMAN has 4 statements for you: You weren't there. You don't know as much as you think you do. Shut the fuck up, and Nobody asked.

If I may add a 5th statement to that - he's a kike. And a 6th? - He was best friends with a known pedophile for years. A 7th, why not? - He's unemployed and broke.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The first 4 words of your post discredit everything you said after.

Your every word discredits you. Larping as some old wise O&A insider. Nobody listens to the armchair quarterbacks ranting and thinks they know what they're talking about. That's all you do. Congrats DMAN, you were a radio listener in 1999 and you're still a listener.

Howard tried to abort his career.

The fact that people try and equate O&A to Stern is laughable. Money talks and bullshit walks. O&A were taking pay cuts at Sirius while Stern makes 90 million. Don't you think if O&A were just as big, they would have been pulling in something remotely close? But they didn't. Because they weren't. O&A attacked Stern to get the attention they needed and it worked. Opie should be giving daily handjobs to Howie until the day he dies.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Your every word discredits you. Larping as some old wise O&A insider. Nobody listens to the armchair quarterbacks ranting and thinks they know what they're talking about. That's all you do. Congrats DMAN, you were a radio listener in 1999 and you're still a listener.

You worked on the show for years and you purposely sought out and created an account on a forum of 200 hundred or so autists who still talk about said show so you can bash some people you worked with 15+ years ago.

There is no bigger loser than you Danny.

THE D

Forum Clout

And you were an intern on the show The DMAN listened to... which makes The DMAN above you.

The fact that people try and equate O&A to Stern is laughable.

Howard trying to abort Opie's career isn't "equating O&A to Stern," but O&A were 2nd place to him at all times. That's a rivalry. The fact Howard treated them different than everyone else cements that statement.

You worked there and you STILL don't know shit? Lmao

THE D

Forum Clout
You do. I'll start a timer for a minute, and you'll have replied by then. Prove me wrong.

That's your definition of "love?" No wonder you're so lonely and keep coming back here. Cue the "SEE??? YOU REPLIED TO MY POST, THAT MEANS YOU CARE ABOUT ME!!!" Guy who posts on a forum for a job he hasn't worked at in over a decade. What a complete loser.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
And you were

That's right I was. And then Associate Producer and then Producer and then Senior Producer.

Nobody listened for you

When did I say they did? Do you know what a Producer does? Of course not, you're DMAN, resident autistic retard.
Guy who posts on a forum for a defunct radio show for over a decade. What a complete loser.

I post about O&A - LOSER

You post fucking monologues about O&A - DMAN IS THE COOLEST.

Your bit sucks. You really sound bitter you didn't work there. Are you a failed radio guy? Because it SURE seems that way.

THE D

Forum Clout
That's right I was. And then Associate Producer and then Producer and then Senior Producer.

When did I say they did? Do you know what a Producer does? Of course not, you're DMAN, resident autistic retard.

I post about O&A - LOSER

Your bit sucks.

You just replied to The DMAN in 45 seconds.... Does that mean YOU care now? Lol

I post about O&A - LOSER

Your bit sucks.

The DMAN posts about O&A as a listener who loved and still loves them.

You post about O&A as a scorned ex-intern, who bashed the show, belittles its place in history, tries and fails to get attention with super fans by bashing the show out of petty bitter baggage you carry around daily.

We are not the same, Kike Nigger.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The DMAN posts about O&A as a listener

So be a LISTENER and LISTEN.

The show fell apart in 2008 and you know it. Between Ant's racial talk and Opie's Morning Zoo everyone tapped out, including CBS as a whole.

Their place in history is "The two guys who had sex in St. Pats got fired for being racist".

That's how history will remember the great Opie & Anthony show.

Danny: You listened to every little bit and piece of content I brought to the table. Enjoy! I already know you have.
DMAN: Nobody listened for you
Danny: When did I say they did?

It's like having a conversation with a dog.

I know you're retarded so I won't need to ask. Bringing content to the table doesn't mean you're listening for me. You're just enjoying bits and topics you didn't know came from my prep. The writers for Last Week Tonight don't think you're watching to see them. John Oliver isn't coming up with shit to talk about every Sunday. Do you understand now or do you need it broken down into even more digestible pieces for your tiny mind?

THE D

Forum Clout
So be a LISTENER and LISTEN.

Lol, what the fuck do you think The DMAN is doing? YOU came here to a listener forum. YOU post on here acting like you're doing a fucking radio show. Your podcast failed. Nobody wants to hear from you.

Be a producer and... Oh wait, that ended over a decade ago when you got your ass shit canned.

Their place in history is "The two guys who had sex in St. Pats got fired for being racist".

That's how history will remember the great Opie & Anthony show.

And?

Do you understand now or do you need it broken down into even more digestible pieces for your tiny mind?

1. Nothing you say carries any weight, or reality. 2. Nobody asked.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
2. Nobody asked.

I remember a post where you BEGGED me to unblock you, which I did. So, at the very least, YOU 100% absolutely asked. Now I'm going to throw you back on ignore, where you belong, as nothing you say is based in any kind of reality, and seem to believe you were a fly on the wall for 20 years. Now I'll sit back and wait for "THE DMAN" to beg me to take him off ignore again like the bitch that he is and always was. Now go write a fucking 2 page thesis about how much you'd let Opie kiss you if nobody was there to see.