Reminder that Niki hired a Tyrone to move the workout equipment upstairs because special boy pat couldn't.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
I like that she had to ad “trustworthy” for someone to move something up a flight of steps. I’m guessing Pat couldn’t even be bothered to supervise or they’ve been burned in the past due to living in a shitty area.
The Niggas probably seen Tubby and asked whats up with that fat, corny ass, bitch putting models together? is that mutha fucka retarded or something?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Further proof that Tublinson has no friends. They weren’t moving a fucking piano. They had to pay for an extra set of hands because they have nobody to call who would do it for free over a few beers.
Not even family that could help. Not his brother, not Niki’s brother in laws, a cousin etc. their own family hates them for being massive losers. Pat hangs out at bars weekly alone and he doesn’t even have casual friends that he runs into that would help. Plus it’s not like they just moved to a new area far away from friends and family, they are just two awful people that everyone avoids.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Yo, what the fuck, Pat? You talking like you're some broad-shoulder tough guy who needs to lift big weights, but you can't fuckin manage some furniture up a flight of stairs? You fuckn kidding me? And you're ass is so depleted of meaningful relationships that you can't even muster up a nigga or two to help you? You gotta put ads out for strangers to help you? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Pat can never win at anything. This fuckin clown is such a consummate loser that everything he touches turns to shit. He is utterly devoid of competence - a doofus. Every one of his endeavors has ultimately ended in failure. Florida?; failed - he had to return to Wisconsin. Marriage?; failed - he returned to Wisconsin as a divorcee. Respectable career?; failed - he returned to Wisconsin an unemployed divorcee. Family?; failed - he signed away his rights to his unborn daughter. Comedy?; failed - mother fucker was overtly snubbed by the (lol) local Wisconsin comedy scene. Writing?; failed - two publishers have dropped him, leaving his book series forever open ended. Mustang enthusiast?; failed - Pat's meager income makes owning a worthwhile Mustang unobtainable, forever limiting him to the base model V6. Lolsuite?; he's likely to take a big L on that as well.

His few "achievements" are just cosmic jokes to reinforce his low social status. Model building? Mother fucker, the only respectable model building is cars and landscapes. Everything else is a faggot. Viral tweets and Twitter followers? Mother fucker is 41 with no bank account and nothing in his name. There are no real "achievements" when living a life so low.

Yet despite ALL OF THAT, the piece of shit still logs on to his digital soap box and starts talking shit without an ounce of humility. Fuck that guy.