Reminder that Niki hired a Tyrone to move the workout equipment upstairs because special boy pat couldn't.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Rumor has it that she also offered up her pussy as a dumping ground for his grape drink and menthol farts.

Tyrone-2.jpg

Tyrone.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
It's strange how he uses Niki as the front. The house is in her name, political donations were in her name, requests for services are in her name.

What is he hiding from? Creditors? The If
For the ad was on purpose to try and find some guys that were "helping a woman" either ending up being free or cheap and thinking maybe a piece of ass if she was decent enough, if guy put ad then right away they think how heavy is shit if a supposed man needs help

Midian9876

Doesn’t Fatrick have plenty of friends willing to help?
I’m a social retard and in the past month I’ve still managed to find friends to help me move a couch down the stairs and load it into my truck. I don’t get it. What all is so heavy it requires multiple hours of work one day that a fat layabout with no job can’t do it piecemeal over a week?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
And she was very happy with the service!

This isn't even funny, just plain fucking sad. I would LITERALLY break my back trying to move whatever before letting my GF/WIfe hire random "people" to move something into our home. Fuck Pig, you don't have any friends that would help? God it is even more embarrassing than I originally thought. The worst part of it, if he wasn't a complete and utter jackass cunt online I would pity him. Mama Raven fucked that boy up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sad that between the 2 of them, they don’t have any friends that are willing to help
That’s the biggest take away from all of this, no friends or even family to help. Not even a neighbor! It’s not like they just moved to a new place far away from their friends / family, they’re from that shit hole! Pretty much everyone knows somebody that would help and in return buy beer or pizza etc but these two adults are such disasters they have nobody in their lives at 40.