• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

References you never got, and need explained

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
“… got a nigga’s ribs hurtin‘ ta-DAY!” I can hear the line but can never place where it’s from.
This Chip video was posted on WorldStar, and Opie was reading comments, including the ribs one.

Other comments included:
“God be with him. No BS.” -The commenter thought Jimmy was retarded.
“All them niggas look like birds.”

Forum Clout
“… got a nigga’s ribs hurtin‘ ta-DAY!” I can hear the line but can never place where it’s from.
Linger Longer, this was already asked and answered

I know it’s a Larry King thing but I don’t know what the original “How important is the…” is.
It's basically a pattern of senile behavior where he asks non sequitur questions because he's not paying attention during his interviews

Just like the rape story, "What happened to the food?"

Forum Clout
This Chip video was posted on WorldStar, and Opie was reading comments, including the ribs one.

Other comments included:
“God be with him. No BS.” -The commenter thought Jimmy was retarded.
“All them niggas look like birds.”

Yeah but I think the “[blank] got a nigga’s ribs…” is a quote from a movie or show as well, maybe referenced in the comment that opie read. I seem to remember this line from way before I heard or O&A. Like from Friday or Don’t Be a Menace or sumpthin’.

Forum Clout
Can I ask how and when you got into OnA? Seems mad to me not to know the last two but I don't know if I have blinders on.
It doesn't make sense he's called Voscabulary but didn't hear A Bronksch Tale

The dryer door I only know of as a hack Vos joke that he did for years on the road, but I never heard the actual joke recorded on stage so it makes no sense

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Just like the rape story, "What happened to the food?"
"Yeah okay you were repeatedly raped violently....but what about the groceries?".

Larry also had his "N person" drop that was hammered hundreds of times. And also (during the Gallagher/Patrice appearance) they played audio of Larry King asking the sister of Sharon Tate how she could be so cordial to Roman Polanski after he "brutally murdered her sister". Larry saying what everyone was thinking by accident.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He asked “How important is the board?” to a professional skateboarder.
Someone had a great sense of humor keeping on tv a guy so old HS yearbook for classmates lost to the Spanish Flu

@admin is it possible to do a script to replace 'guitar' with 'klezmer' in Danny's posts?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Can I ask how and when you got into OnA? Seems mad to me not to know the last two but I don't know if I have blinders on.

Started listening to replays a couple months after Ant got fired.
Anything I've heard is straight from Youtube and if I missed it either the algorithm fucked me or it usually wasn't a bit putting up to begin with... usually...

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
"Yeah okay you were repeatedly raped violently....but what about the groceries?".

Larry also had his "N person" drop that was hammered hundreds of times. And also (during the Gallagher/Patrice appearance) they played audio of Larry King asking the sister of Sharon Tate how she could be so cordial to Roman Polanski after he "brutally murdered her sister". Larry saying what everyone was thinking by accident.

Larry says "non N-person" which makes it even better.

G

Where is auntie’s voice from that she does here at 4:05:01?

[MEDIA=youtube]_j0-SVEPqsw:14700[/MEDIA]

The oooooo[SIZE=9px]ooooooo. Ohhhhhnn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px]it’s less pronounced here but sometimes she does it a lot. I don’t know how else to describe it, it’s that sound and squeaky voice.
It sounds like newwwwwww[/SIZE][SIZE=9px]wwwwwwww.
Ooooo[/SIZE][SIZE=15px]ooooo[/SIZE][SIZE=10px]eeeeooo[/SIZE]

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think it comes from Larry asking Tony Hawk "how important is the board?" in skateboarding.
I’m astounded by how many people got this wrong in the thread. It was asked to Jake Brown who had that nasty fall on the Mega Ramp during the X Games where he punctured his lung and almost died. I posted the fall a few posts up.