• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

References you never got, and need explained

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Good thing he's going to live forever and definitely not die of some horrible cancer. Think about this post in 30 years when you're changing pissy sheets and getting yelled at by a man who doesn't recognize you anymore.
I bet your white trash family cheaped out on a headstone. You could have sold one of your extremely expensive guitars to help for the costs.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Serious question, when you guys post shit like this or guitar hero, do you really think you're hurting me? Like, yeah my Dad's dead. So fucking what.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Serious question, when you guys post shit like this or guitar hero, do you really think you're hurting me? Like, yeah my Dad's dead. So fucking what.

If i speculate…oddly enough I don’t think the dead dad shit bothers you but for some reason the guitar hero shit does. If it didn’t i can’t imagine why you could even continue to defend it no less entertain it. I mean it’s obvious but conflicts aren’t just one sided. Of course people bring up the guitar hero shit but if its so ridiculous and you’re so over it why even respond, correct the record, anything? Because doing so just makes it look like you do care.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Okay I get they're Vos quotes but I never heard the original bits or know what the contexts are.
"You wanna buy a dryer... door?"
"Louie Beansch!"
" You read, Jchon?"
The first one is from Vos’s first cd. I’m astounded that you don’t know the second two. They get the guy from the play A Bronx Tale to do a cold read with him. They originally told him that he would be reading with Jim. The whole show is worth listening to. Just YouTube: Opie Louie Beans. Here’s just the scene they reenact:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If i speculate…oddly enough I don’t think the dead dad shit bothers you but for some reason the guitar hero shit does. If it didn’t i can’t imagine why you could even continue to defend it no less entertain it. I mean it’s obvious but conflicts aren’t just one sided. Of course people bring up the guitar hero shit but if its so ridiculous and you’re so over it why even respond, correct the record, anything? Because doing so just makes it look like you do care.

That's all you guys have to say to me. If you didn't bring it up, I'd never think about. Instead of asking me why I defend myself, ask them why they can't stop bringing it up like they have Tourette's. This place reads like a collection of involuntary ticks.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That's all you guys have to say to me. If you didn't bring it up, I'd never think about. Instead of asking me why I defend myself, ask them why they can't stop bringing it up like they have Tourette's. This place reads like a collection of involuntary ticks.
Two way street. The way you respond to it makes people think you’re bothered or untruthful about it so they continue asking. I will be fair, you’re in a lose lose situation. If you respond you care about it, if you don’t respond you’re ignoring it or something.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1703885680435.png

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Okay I get they're Vos quotes but I never heard the original bits or know what the contexts are.
"You wanna buy a dryer... door?"
"Louie Beansch!"
" You read, Jchon?"
The dryer door was a punchline for one of vos’ shitty old bits that went like “do you want to buy a washing machine……..DOOR!”

The other ones are from when vos was reading lines from “a Bronx tale” with the guy that wrote it

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The first one is from Vos’s first cd. I’m astounded that you don’t know the second two. They get the guy from the play A Bronx Tale to do a cold read with him. They originally told him that he would be reading with Jim. The whole show is worth listening to. Just YouTube: Opie Louie Beans. Here’s just the scene they reenact:

Thanks, nigger