• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REAL SHIT: Anyone else have a transgender friend they just hang out with and don’t fuck?

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
People here are talking about fucking Sue as if it would be like fucking a hot girl and not an autistic man in a wig who screams Resident Evil facts when he cums.
we're on a forum frequented by maybe 1-200 people who all hate the former hosts of a radio show that's been off the air for nearly 10 years. sue is right up my alley 😉

Forum Clout
Do I exist? Cause I'm pretty sure I've never seen a tranny in person before. Granted I work in construction which is male and bull dyke dominated, I feel at least one should of popped up somewhere? Not like I live in a conservative area either.
I see maybe one a month on the streets, 0 where I work, and I know some people who might be friends with like 1 tranny max.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The only overt tranny/fullblown fagola I ever see is this middle aged polish man that walks around downtown wearing bright pink everything. He looks mad as fuck. I always "WOOOOOOOO!" out my window at him when I drive by. Im probably responsible for him hate fucking a lot of little twink assholes out of pure rage.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
The only overt tranny/fullblown fagola I ever see is this middle aged polish man that walks around downtown wearing bright pink everything. He looks mad as fuck. I always "WOOOOOOOO!" out my window at him when I drive by. Im probably responsible for him hate fucking a lot of little twink assholes out of pure rage.
Are you from Poznan? Isn't that freak a patposter?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
AbleFondDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

YEH, I FUCK'TAHH

ya hea me?
Dice is the single most entertaining person ever. I was listening to him flip out about Bonnie and calling her a bunch of names and trashing her comedy. Jim says that he knows her and the tweet is a joke. “Oh, my bad. I misspoke.”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Dice is the single most entertaining person ever. I was listening to him flip out about Bonnie and calling her a bunch of names and trashing her comedy. Jim says that he knows her and the tweet is a joke. “Oh, my bad. I misspoke.”

The old "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot"

He was calling her "Frannie" Lmao He knew she was Vos' wife but he was just doing the bit.