• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REAL SHIT: Anyone else have a transgender friend they just hang out with and don’t fuck?

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Post image

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 111419
Justin fuck off faggot shes mine
The fuck? She’s mine faggot
:sue_lg:
YOU WANTED THE NUMBER OF MY TRANSEXUAL??????? DONT YOU EVER SPEAK TO HER!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN TRANNY…CAUSE YOU GOT A LOT MORE PROBLEMS THEN ME BELIEVE ME! AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK BETWEEN US! I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOURE DOING IT AND YOURE DISHONEST AND YOURE FUCKED UP AND YOURE A CUNT! FUCK YOU!

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
YOU WANTED THE NUMBER OF MY TRANSEXUAL??????? DONT YOU EVER SPEAK TO HER!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN TRANNY…CAUSE YOU GOT A LOT MORE PROBLEMS THEN ME BELIEVE ME! AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK BETWEEN US! I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOURE DOING IT AND YOURE DISHONEST AND YOURE FUCKED UP AND YOURE A CUNT! FUCK YOU!
r/transgoddesses - Sue Lightning (Sue Kalergis)

SHES MINE SHES MINE SHES MINE SHES MINE, IM THE NEW TOP SUE POSTER HERE SUCK IT FAGGOT.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Sorry, sorry you can't get your hoe back
Sorry, sorry you can't get your bro back
Sorry, sorry that I sold you prozack