• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R/TACN explains Nana's tardiness

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's not like he was unaware of the cash he was being extorted of. Keith got pissed at him once for spending too much money on random girls so he FORCED Anthony to match dollar for dollar what he was spending on chicks and give it to him. On top of two P.A. salaries & private security pay. Nevermind the fact they had cards attached to his money. I was purchased a Keurig for my new apartment with one of those cards. When I asked about it, I was told "Do you think he looks at receipts? Don't worry about it." So who knows how much actual goods/services and cash were pilfered in total.
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD , Are you telling me the niggerish Italian with 0 financial knowledge and who dropped out of high school didn’t give a fuck to check his spending and finance situation as long as the money kept rolling in?? I’M SHOCKED. Honestly Keith did pilfer from Ant but i’m not sure if thats an accurate word. Pilfer implies the person doesn’t know or isn’t ok with whats happening. Ant gladly paid Keith for YEARS and didn’t say shit. Ever. Just a HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT I OWE YOU HOW MUCH? OK! Desk pound.
A better question would be why would he let him around his two young daughters, one of whom, he had already been busted for speaking highly of her 15 year old asscheeks. Dunno if his wife ever found out about that one. I do know she was furious every time she found out he was fucking a new 17 year old girl since her daughter by that time was of a similar age. Pure speculation on my part, but I have a feeling that's why Keith left CM. I bet his wife was tired of being the wife of the guy for works for the Nigger guy. At the fucking nail salon.. "What do you do for work?" "Oh, I work for Anthony Cumia." "The Nigger guy??" "Sigh....yes.."
Ever read about John Dupont? I imagine Ant is like that. Just a creepy little repulsive human paying for companionship in all aspects and sexually assaulting kids while no one can say anything because they fear his drug addled and mentally ill mind will send Ant into a murderous rage or the money tap shuts off.

Forum Clout
It's a hustle. For every year you are a volunteer firefighter, you get an extra $1,000/yr on your cop pension. Plus he could use fake fire calls to leave his family in a pinch.
This was the plot of a Flintstones episode, and it was very accurate, too. It's quarter to seven on a weeknight evening, the kids are annoying you, the wife is nagging you, and suddenly they "have a call" and go racing off to the firehouse for some beers, darts and frivolity. Oldest gag in the book.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
This was the plot of a Flintstones episode, and it was very accurate, too. It's quarter to seven on a weeknight evening, the kids are annoying you, the wife is nagging you, and suddenly they "have a call" and go racing off to the firehouse for some beers, darts and frivolity. Oldest gag in the book.

100% this. The Firehouse had a gym, theater room and full bar. Like a massive oval shaped bar with everything you'd find at a pub. Plus the 'ol fire call works if you're tryin to cheat on your wife.

Forum Clout
100% this. The Firehouse had a gym, theater room and full bar. Like a massive oval shaped bar with everything you'd find at a pub. Plus the 'ol fire call works if you're tryin to cheat on your wife.
Yeah, the one in my hometown had a little suite set up, where they guys could sleep it off. Private bar, kitchen, and a fantastic alibi.

lowend73

Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD , Are you telling me the niggerish Italian with 0 financial knowledge and who dropped out of high school didn’t give a fuck to check his spending and finance situation as long as the money kept rolling in?? I’M SHOCKED. Honestly Keith did pilfer from Ant but i’m not sure if thats an accurate word. Pilfer implies the person doesn’t know or isn’t ok with whats happening. Ant gladly paid Keith for YEARS and didn’t say shit. Ever. Just a HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT I OWE YOU HOW MUCH? OK! Desk pound.

Ever read about John Dupont? I imagine Ant is like that. Just a creepy little repulsive human paying for companionship in all aspects and sexually assaulting kids while no one can say anything because they fear his drug addled and mentally ill mind will send Ant into a murderous rage or the money tap shuts off.
At least DuPont went all in using wrestling as an excuse to gawk and fondle young boys

No half measures