• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please remember that Danny Ross is severely mentally ill..

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
I read that in 19th century (Alaouite ruled) Morocco, the local jews had to do a little jig in front of any Muslim who demanded it, with severe consequences if they refused. They even had a name for it "raqsat-al-yahood" (The Jew's dance). For eg if a jew wanted to cross a street, a Muslim could block his path until the dance was performed, and only then could he cross.

LOL'd irl when I first read about it.
Anyways…..

Anyone know any good jew jokes?

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
I read that in 19th century (Alaouite ruled) Morocco, the local jews had to do a little jig in front of any Muslim who demanded it, with severe consequences if they refused. They even had a name for it "raqsat-al-yahood" (The Jew's dance). For eg if a jew wanted to cross a street, a Muslim could block his path until the dance was performed, and only then could he cross.

LOL'd irl when I first read about it.

No one read this

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Forum Clout
m4N137kIK3F4G90t.jpg