• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please remember that Danny Ross is severely mentally ill..

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Because Erock took the game piece of the prep paper after it was used for actual prep. Somebody else probably would have if they knew where the piece was. I get it dude, it's tired. Just insist the opposite of whatever Danny says and call him a liar. I get it dude. You've been doing this for years. That's the bit. Hysterical.
No one cares, stupid.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Because Erock took the game piece of the prep paper after it was used for actual prep. Somebody else probably would have if they knew where the piece was. I get it dude, it's tired. Just insist the opposite of whatever Danny says and call him a liar. I get it dude. You've been doing this for years. That's the bit. Hysterical.

So you should have gone out to every newsstand and bought multiple copies of the paper. As many winning gamepieces as you could find.

Then everyone on staff submits a piece, and you all have an understanding that if any of you win, you split the pot with everyone. Include the interns, other employees, whoever.

You didn't do that. Erock submitted on his own, Erock won on his own, and Danny wanted his cut that he felt he earned after the fact.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
So you should have gone out to every newsstand and bought multiple copies of the paper. As many winning gamepieces as you could find.

Then everyone on staff submits a piece, and you all have an understanding that if any of you win, you split the pot with everyone. Include the interns, other employees, whoever.

You didn't do that. Erock submitted on his own, Erock won on his own, and Danny wanted his cut that he felt he earned after the fact.
Danny, if you bother replying to this you’re dummer than thought…

Forum Clout
You're acting like it was the final piece of the Mcdonalds monopoly game you needed to win the plymouth prowler. That paper was going to be thrown in the trash because who takes those types of contest seriously? Everybody has seen those publisher clearing house commercials and know its a scam but erock entered and managed to be lucky enough to win and that made you all very bitter.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
I always thought people would ask questions about guests or how the show worked. That's what I'd be interested in. I never wanted to be on a Howard Stern message board trolling KC Armstrong over a potato he made in 2006. That's the fucking weirdest shit I can imagine. But here we all are.
Ben, no one cares.

Jenna

Forum Clout
I always thought people would ask questions about guests or how the show worked. That's what I'd be interested in. I never wanted to be on a Howard Stern message board trolling KC Armstrong over a potato he made in 2006. That's the fucking weirdest shit I can imagine. But here we all are.

Danny I'm listening to the 2 12-hour Erock bashings and you're heavily featured. Thus I have questions.

You're first on mic whenever it's time to bash Erock. Remember when you read all his tweets about the Hudson crash?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
"I always thought people would ask questions about the show"

>Jenna asks question about the show

Refuses to talk about show topic, instead "of course I was first on the mic. I sat at the table."

Because it's always a jab. Never a genuine question. Gotta get your little backhanded womanlike comment it there.

Do I remember his Hudson Crash Tweets? No, I don't. I had 2250 workdays. That was one.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Because it's always a jab. Never a genuine question. Gotta get your little backhanded womanlike comment it there.

Do I remember his Hudson Crash Tweets? No, I don't. I had 2250 workdays. That was one.

Danny I don't actually dislike you. But I've figured out enough about you to know you like fighting with people. So there's enough things I can say about your character, from listening to O&A clips. You worked for O&A and I didn't, you always get to hold that over me.

I'm glad you're here, but it's also your unique blend of mental chutzpah which is why you're here.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
Danny I don't actually dislike you. But I've figured out enough about you to know you like fighting with people. So there's enough things I can say about your character, from listening to O&A clips. You worked for O&A and I didn't, you always get to hold that over me.

I'm glad you're here, but it's also your unique blend of mental chutzpah which is why you're here.
IMG_1163.jpeg

G

Anyone know any good Jew jokes?
I read that in 19th century (Alaouite ruled) Morocco, the local jews had to do a little jig in front of any Muslim who demanded it, with severe consequences if they refused. They even had a name for it "raqsat-al-yahood" (The Jew's dance). For eg if a jew wanted to cross a street, a Muslim could block his path until the dance was performed, and only then could he cross.

LOL'd irl when I first read about it.