• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please remember that Danny Ross is severely mentally ill..

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
submitted with no comment:

tits.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Fun fact: Erock invited certain staff members to his wedding, like Sam, Roland (wanted him as best man lol), Troyquan, of course Opie, Anthony and Jim.

When brought on-air to discuss not being invited to Erock's wedding, Daniel Ross played the "cool guy", saying he wouldn't have gone anyway and would rather spend the night getting drunk in Anthony's pool!

Really makes you wonder how many friends and coworker weddings @BenDovid has been invited to. Were you at Opie's? Sam's? Anyone on staff? Danny, comment?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Really makes you wonder how many friends and coworker weddings @BenDovid has been invited to. Were you at Opie's? Sam's? Anyone on staff? Danny, comment?

Sigh..

I was at Than's wedding, Opie's wedding. Travis didn't have a wedding, but me and my chick had a Disney day down in Florida one year with him and his.

Can you do that, losers?

Well?

Jenna

Forum Clout
I was at Than's wedding, Opie's wedding. Travis didn't have a wedding, but me and my chick had a Disney day down in Florida one year with him and his.

Did Sam/Jess happen when you were gone from O&A and thus Sam had no reason to invite you?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Danny has me blocked but let me ask this:

-5’3
-Objectively physically ugly and misshapen
-abrasive personality with zero charisma or people skills
-Terminated for cause from 2 jobs (that we know of)
-Committed to a mental institution
-low emotional intelligence
-inflated sense of self worth/undeniable superiority complex

Do these things describe a successful person? Not any successful person I’ve ever met.

Forum Clout
Fun fact: Erock invited certain staff members to his wedding, like Sam, Roland (wanted him as best man lol), Troyquan, of course Opie, Anthony and Jim.

When brought on-air to discuss not being invited to Erock's wedding, Daniel Ross played the "cool guy", saying he wouldn't have gone anyway and would rather spend the night getting drunk in Anthony's pool!

From what I remember Danny made the invitations for erocks wedding and charged him $100k for it to get back at winning the lottery contest.

Jenna

Forum Clout
From what I remember Danny made the invitations for erocks wedding and charged him $100k for it to get back at winning the lottery contest.

Here's my thoughts on that. @BenDovid comment.

So the news fucked up, and had a stupid contest to make it right. Erock made the initiative to put his "winning" ticket in an envelope, send it to the newspaper, and shocker, he won!!

Nobody else on staff had the foresight to do that. Buy a newspaper, find a winning ticket, and submit it to the contest. There's no staff "if we hit the lottery, we all share it!" consensus going on either.

Erock is the only person on staff to enter this contest, and all you greedy shits want his money? Of course he had to say it was his newspaper because he didn't want Danny to sue him in small claims court claiming he admitted such-and-such.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Here's my thoughtsr on that. @BenDovid comment.

So the news fucked up, and had a stupid contest to make it right. Erock made the initiative to put his "winning" ticket in an envelope, send it to the newspaper, and shocker, he won!!

Nobody else on staff had the foresight to do that. Buy a newspaper, find a winning ticket, and submit it to the contest. There's no staff "if we hit the lottery, we all share it!" consensus going on either.

Erock is the only person on staff to enter this contest, and all you greedy shits want his money? Of course he had to say it was his newspaper because he didn't want Danny to sue him in small claims court claiming he admitted such-and-such.
No one cares, stupid.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Erock is the only person on staff to enter this contest

Because Erock took the game piece of the prep paper after it was used for actual prep. Somebody else probably would have if they knew where the piece was. I get it dude, it's tired. Just insist the opposite of whatever Danny says and call him a liar. I get it dude. You've been doing this for years. That's the bit. Hysterical.