Please DO NOT post this video on Anthony's twitter.

Holy fuck you're retarded
TP0otnT.jpeg

Nice manfaced wife homeboy.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
False equivalency straight up YO….You cannot possible compare the two. It’s like saying Opie was as racist as Anthony for the early shockjock bit shit…eventually with Anthony it just crossed a line where it wasn’t a bit to be outrageous and edgy and he was just a real pedophile / racist
And Anthony has a crazy way of being completely oblivious to how things he does and says look and reflect on him. Sure he's around yes men but when he gets confronted by anyone about it instead of thinking "huh IS this creepy?' he just doubles down to justify himself.

Wasn't he told he wasn't allowed to go into he gfs prom because it was unseemly? That alone would be enough for to question myself .

Last edited:

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Please don't take the Danny bait to start an argument about something irrelevant to the thread just assume he's wrong (and short) and move on. Also she's 20 years younger than Opie not half his age.
I know this is blasphemy but I don't hate Danny. I do hate the "yeah but what about Opie" shit. It's not relevant to Anthony being a legitimate piece of fucking garbage

JebJoh

Please don't take the Danny bait to start an argument about something irrelevant to the thread just assume he's wrong (and short) and move on. Also she's 20 years younger than Opie not half his age.
Opie skipped the first wife and went straight to the trophy wife. Another reason why he’s a multi millionaire and the rest of the crew are broke.