Please DO NOT post this video on Anthony's twitter.

And whatever you do, do not, DO NOT, post this picture on his Twitter under any circumstance:
1716743935624.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Hahaha I fuck kids! I love to fuck kids! Look at that hot little kid body! I love jerking off to children! Uhhh hehehehehe…(TITTERS NERVOUSLY) WHAT??? IM NOT A PEDOPHILE ITS A FUCKIN JOKE DUDE WHAAAT CANT TAKE A FUCKIN JOKE???
Funniest part of Nana right wing buddies, is that when they call for mass execution of pedophile, you can see her get all nervous

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Funniest part of Nana right wing buddies, is that when they call for mass execution of pedophile, you can see her get all nervous
Beige”Faggot”Frequency made a great point in his Nana doc:

“Most men don’t have to clarify the women they sleep with are of the age of consent. Scratch that. Most men don’t make jailbait the cornerstone of their personality.”

The fact that Anthonys penchant for underage women has become this little cutesy joke of “Haha Ant’ll only fuck her when she’s done with homework!!” is fucking disturbing. Because it isn’t based on some Dicaprio shit where he’s dating 19-25 year olds, so the joke is that you’re exaggerating going even younger, and everyone knows its a joke because Dicaprio wouldn’t fuck a 9 year old. Nana dates 16-17 year olds and fucks 14 year olds. They WOULD be doing homework. It’s not a fucking joke or exaggeration or ironic.

Lets go back to his “The lowest I would go is uh…NINE.” Most human beings making up a funny pedo number would probably say 14 or 16, because that age alone is enough to disgust them. Nana had to go to NINE. And even worse no one thought “Oh obviously he’s joking” because they GENUINELY believed he would go that low. Fucking despicable.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
People reference the "go as low as 13" video to highlight's Ant's degeneracy but I honestly don't think he has a limit. He is a completely unashamed pedophile as is evidenced by these videos. Not only that but he actually tries to make it a cutesy part of his personality. I can only imagine the demonic shit he's downloaded to his hard drive over the years. He needs to be put in front of a firing squad.

Beige”Faggot”Frequency made a great point in his Nana doc:

“Most men don’t have to clarify the women they sleep with are of the age of consent. Scratch that. Most men don’t make jailbait the cornerstone of their personality.”

The fact that Anthonys penchant for underage women has become this little cutesy joke of “Haha Ant’ll only fuck her when she’s done with homework!!” is fucking disturbing. Because it isn’t based on some Dicaprio shit where he’s dating 19-25 year olds, so the joke is that you’re exaggerating going even younger, and everyone knows its a joke because Dicaprio wouldn’t fuck a 9 year old. Nana dates 16-17 year olds and fucks 14 year olds. They WOULD be doing homework. It’s not a fucking joke or exaggeration or ironic.

Lets go back to his “The lowest I would go is uh…NINE.” Most human beings making up a funny pedo number would probably say 14 or 16, because that age alone is enough to disgust them. Nana had to go to NINE. And even worse no one thought “Oh obviously he’s joking” because they GENUINELY believed he would go that low. Fucking despicable.
That's the really odd thing about it. Not that he has those urges, but the way he always goes way out of his way to let others, especially men, know he has these urges. It appears to be a very big part of it for him. He compulsively gloats about it while in the presence of other men, like he always feels compelled to prove how staunchly heterosexual he is. He wants to fuck little girls, but even more so, he wants other men to know it. He's demonstrated this time and time again.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
In 1999 both Opie & Anthony had a countdown clock for the Olsen twins 18th birthday.

Opie's wife is half his age. Opie is recorded as saying "My wife isn't born yet." In 2001.

It's not one sided.
False equivalency straight up YO….You cannot possible compare the two. It’s like saying Opie was as racist as Anthony for the early shockjock bit shit…eventually with Anthony it just crossed a line where it wasn’t a bit to be outrageous and edgy and he was just a real pedophile / racist