• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pete Davidson in rehab

G

"Borderline personality disorder" is not even a real thing. What queers like this need is some sort of compulsory work program, where they spend a summer digging ditches, or riding on the back of a garbage truck, just to give them a new perspective and perhaps slap some of the faggotry out of them.
It's a woman's "disorder," basically modern speak for what used to be called an unpleasant, barmy cunt.

And agreed, physical labour is a great cure-all for "depression" and a lot of other maladies, including hangovers btw. Dig some holes with a shovel for a couple of hours in the sun, sweat out the poison and you'll feel good as new.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I enjoyed The King of Staten Island sniff

It felt sincere and earnest, without the self-loathing narcissism and victimhood surrounding mental illness these days. Ended on an uplifting note but didn't pretend that the protagonist's problems are completely fixed, or will ever be completely fixed.

But what do I know. Cup of coffee, lunch pail, worksite etc.

I liked it better when it was called Cyrus. Also starring Marisa Tomei. Same fucking movie.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Maybe instead of fucking 10’s all the time do the tiger route and fuck waitresses.

If that's a 10 I'm a Jedi Knight with invisibility.

68241655-11810359-The_Baywatch_run_The_star_was_seen_running_down_the_been_in_her_-a-139_1677726867886.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
It's a woman's "disorder," basically modern speak for what used to be called an unpleasant, barmy cunt.

And agreed, physical labour is a great cure-all for "depression" and a lot of other maladies, including hangovers btw. Dig some holes with a shovel for a couple of hours in the sun, sweat out the poison and you'll feel good as new.
Its not "real." A man claiming to have this disorder is some seriously faggy ass shit. The only way thats possible is if he was with some bpd broad that gaslighted him into insanity, thats the only way thatll happen. Even then, its not "real". This fag is probably just rehashing every canned line that the broads have thrown at him over the course of his life, the shit they use to excuse their horrendous behaviors.