• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pete Davidson in rehab

Forum Clout
We know you are a heroin addict you faggot. Just say it for fucks sake.

Last time he went for “weed” and now this time went for “BPD”

You didn’t leave SNL for a “weed problem” 0.0% chance.

The fact that he won’t just admit to being a run of the mill Staten Island kid with a heroin problem and bad tattoos makes me hate him more than anything tbh

The awful tattoos, the hasn’t seen the sun in 5 years complexion compounded with butthole eyes + Staten Island and rap music says it all you faggot.

Forum Clout
Thats some fag shit right there. Not even anything cool like heroin.
I think he has to be doing heroin. No one leaves SNL to go to rehab for a weed problem. Look at his complexion, butthole eyes, wiggerdom, bad tattoos, Staten Island, everything. I’d wager a weeks pay he’s really a heroin addict.

As a former heroin addict myself I can smell it on him.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I fuckin loved Bupkis and King of Staten Island and his stand up specials and his O&J appearances and while the Hilary tattoos and other antics were gay as fuck I can't hate Pete and wish he'd just say he does dope. He's not even on SNL anymore, just say you do heroin you pussy. Or fentanyl more likely.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I fuckin loved Bupkis and King of Staten Island and his stand up specials and his O&J appearances and while the Hilary tattoos and other antics were gay as fuck I can't hate Pete and wish he'd just say he does dope. He's not even on SNL anymore, just say you do heroin you pussy. Or fentanyl more likely.
Bupkis is good? I did enjoy KOSI

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Dan Soder said Pete’s eyes were coming out of his sunglasses when he hosted some New Year’s thing.
162cd5494c5ad96ca2897f0222fba734.webp.jpg