• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pete Davidson in rehab

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Am I missing something? Isn’t rehab for drugs and shit? Shouldn’t this faggot just go see a psychiatrist or looney bin? Oh right, then how would you get attention from that?

This faggot always does this. He faces some minor controversy than goes to rehab because he gets so mentally damaged. Get out of the spotlight if you’re so sensitive retard.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
"Borderline personality disorder" is not even a real thing. What queers like this need is some sort of compulsory work program, where they spend a summer digging ditches, or riding on the back of a garbage truck, just to give them a new perspective and perhaps slap some of the faggotry out of them.
I dumped a girl because she told me she had BPD.

Forum Clout
i guess cuck-kis didn’t do as well as he hoped. there’s no redemption with this guy. the self-pitying ~mental health~ antics permanently make him a dramatic pussy faggot. make another movie/show about your life, dipshit

I enjoyed The King of Staten Island sniff

It felt sincere and earnest, without the self-loathing narcissism and victimhood surrounding mental illness these days. Ended on an uplifting note but didn't pretend that the protagonist's problems are completely fixed, or will ever be completely fixed.

But what do I know. Cup of coffee, lunch pail, worksite etc.