People you thought were cool, but you later thought they were huge faggots.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
You either die in a fiery bus crash or live to see yourself become a fag.

Also why do you have to transpose the letters in fire to make the word fiery ? Makes no fucking sense
1670057151848.png

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
Hetfield especially. Lars was always gay and Kirk was always kind of faggy, but James was a thrash god. And now he's some sort of queer cowboy, crying on stage like a little baby girl and yodeling like he's riding the range or something. That new song they just dropped sucks, too.
I mean they were good for 4 years. Like the Simpson's the majority of their existence has absolutely blown. They're only legends to dad rock faggots who don't really like metal

I mean they were good for 4 years. Like the Simpson's the majority of their existence has absolutely blown. They're only legends to dad rock faggots who don't really like metal
IMO the last time Metallica was Metallica was their set at Woodstock 1994. While I disliked "Black", they were still good in concert. Since that point, though, it's been pure faggotry. Terrible albums once every seven years, Hetfield constantly blubbering about his alcoholism and his feelings, it's repellent. I HATE his sing-songy "new" voice, and it ruins all the old stuff they play. And now they have a new album in the can that's supposedly based around "how their childhoods shaped them". Sounds great, James.