People you thought were cool, but you later thought they were huge faggots.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
IMO the last time Metallica was Metallica was their set at Woodstock 1994. While I disliked "Black", they were still good in concert. Since that point, though, it's been pure faggotry. Terrible albums once every seven years, Hetfield constantly blubbering about his alcoholism and his feelings, it's repellent. I HATE his sing-songy "new" voice, and it ruins all the old stuff they play. And now they have a new album in the can that's supposedly based around "how their childhoods shaped them". Sounds great, James.
I don’t know why bands like them even feel the need to make new albums. The fans going to see them live want to hear the old shit. No metallica fan is screaming to hear deep tracks from Death Magnetic or even their last album. A song here or there is one thing but a whole album? Not needed.

Metallica made that movie "Some Kind of Monster" which was just their group therapy sessions videotaped. They edited it to make Dave Mustaine sound like a prick, but by the end, it was obvious he was the only one being honest about how much he hated the others, because he didn't depend on the band for money. (Don't know why he was invited, but he was in it.)

I don’t know why bands like them even feel the need to make new albums. The fans going to see them live want to hear the old shit. No metallica fan is screaming to hear deep tracks from Death Magnetic or even their last album. A song here or there is one thing but a whole album? Not needed.
Totally agree. Way back in 2000 I went to see Iron Maiden, and Dickinson announces that they'll be playing all "new stuff" tonight. You could see the life just drain from the entire crowd. Just do "Hallowed Be Thy Name", you jerk.

Metallica made that movie "Some Kind of Monster" which was just their group therapy sessions videotaped. They edited it to make Dave Mustaine sound like a prick, but by the end, it was obvious he was the only one being honest about how much he hated the others, because he didn't depend on the band for money. (Don't know why he was invited, but he was in it.)
He's another one. It was forty years ago, he went on to have a fabulous career on his own, yet he never shuts the fuck up about Metallica. It's not like they fired him and he spent the next forty years busking for tips at the Moose Lodge.

G

Curious about this one - what did he do to make the cut? I want to be up to speed on all the people I need to bash.
He freaked out during lockdown. I seem to remember him literally saying "fuck your freedoms" in response to anyone who refused to take the "vax" or comply with being herded around. It didn't come off as a celeb saying what their management told them to say either. More like narcissism + hypochondria bringing out the authoritarian Austrian in him. Oh, and he was apparently also a gay for pay (or roles) hustler early in his career. And he's a vegan now.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Jesse Ventura to make rare comic con appearance in Niagara Falls |  HamiltonNews.com

Lemme tell you something, Hogan! Just because we both stole Superstar Billy Graham’s gimmick but you did it better than me doesn’t give you the right to slander me! You went to Vinsh McMahon and ratted me out about unionizing!