• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie just addressed Danny Ross threatening him if he ever "meets him in his travels" Says he might need to have his people "look into it"

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I don't believe they have the money between them to afford me.

But if they did, and Anthony wanted me to work for him after all I've said about him and accused him of? I would! Because that would be funny as absolute fuck. lmao, please pay me stupids. lolol

Caller- Hey didn't Danny out you as a pedo?

Ant - HA! HA! PEDO!

Awkward silence.

Op - SNOWAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Jewster kayfabing he wouldn't sell his own mother for a penny, funsters. I hate these demons.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Desperately? I barely have to exist. Most of you wake up and can't wait to launch attention my way. See this thread for proof.
Stop loying. No one gave a shit about you until you started desperately seeking attention on Twitter and now here, because I'm guessing the self-imposed exile led to some jonesing. You can keep deluding yourself that we're all obsessed cyberstalkers but you're an even bigger retard than you already seem to be if you think anyone besides yourself is buying it. You're a sad little man who actively seeks out negative attention, can't deal with the results and then whines about receiving it in the first place.

Does this affect me in any way? Nope.
You've just spent three hours ranting on some obscure webforum for zero gain, you silly goose. Isn't it like 11:30 AM in NY at the moment? Lotta people with six-figure jobs spend their weekday mornings responding to trolls.

Again, you're not fooling anyone with this horseshit. You don't have a life and you do care about our opinions, otherwise you wouldn't be wasting so much goddamn time on them. If you were any dumber you probably would have your own subforum because you share all the characteristics of a guy like Patrick, but as it stands you're so fucking boring it's not even worth the effort to loathe you unless you're sticking your beak in constantly.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
And a diminishing bank account draining so quickly he's willing to overlook the racism and pedophilia of his former co-host if it means it might get him another paycheck.

That's one pathetic piece of shit if you ask me. Desperation is a stinky cologne. And I fucking love it.
Hahaha your dad is dead and you’re a stupid kike faggot.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Anthony can't pay his own shows more than $100 and Opie has to beg for pocket money every morning and wants to hook back up with a pedophile so he afford helmets for his retarded children.

You are one of the most bitter, pathetic little fucks I've ever known of. Even if you were doing well financially, which I absolutely guarantee you're not, you're still an unbelievably sad little fuck with no friends or family. You can call this "shit posting" all you want but arguing with people here for attention is the only thing you have. Kike.

Also where's that damn mojito, midget??

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I can't believe media companies aren't tripping over themselves trying to sign this scary talent. I get more views here.
How many times have you heard that same speech but instead of my name it's someone else's.

"I never had a FAWKIN' prAWblum with dat guy...."

Isn't that weird? 100% of Opie's surviving coworkers can't stand him and he still doesn't understand why decades later.
you said on Porcelains documentary Sam that aboriginal mutt/worm was Opies

Cabana boy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabana_boy