• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opester smashes PHONY Howard Stern

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
"The Sybian, I think it's called..."
1695153835384.png

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He's 100% correct, there isn't a bigger phony than Howard, he even rivals politicians and "news" personalities. His tone of voice is even faker than fake. I know he wants to be 'Hollywood Howie', but I also think he has no human emotions at all yet desperately wants to. He talks like an alien trying to fit in with the Humans.

I'm also baffled as to why Wigward is considered a good interviewer...? He never knows anything about his guests unless it's written down by his lackies, and even then, he gets about 90% of that wrong. He's constantly being corrected by his guests, they even sometimes laugh at him out of sheer embarrassment that Howard is completely lost or asked some stupid fucking question.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's 100% correct, there isn't a bigger phony than Howard, he even rivals politicians and "news" personalities. His tone of voice is even faker than fake. I know he wants to be 'Hollywood Howie', but I also think he has no human emotions at all yet desperately wants to. He talks like an alien trying to fit in with the Humans.

I'm also baffled as to why Wigward is considered a good interviewer...? He never knows anything about his guests unless it's written down by his lackies, and even then, he gets about 90% of that wrong. He's constantly being corrected by his guests, they even sometimes laugh at him out of sheer embarrassment that Howard is completely lost or asked some stupid fucking question.
His staff tells him he’s the greatest so he repeats it. Same with how he started calling himself king of all media. He gets the information wrong from his low paid staff and his questions are all the same - tries to make it sound they suffered Trama from their parents when that’s not the case. If they’re an actor of course he compares whatever they say to his ONE movie role over 25 years ago where he played a version of himself. Then he tells the actor how everyone says it’s hard to play yourself. Tell ‘em, Fred!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
His staff tells him he’s the greatest so he repeats it. Same with how he started calling himself king of all media. He gets the information wrong from his low paid staff and his questions are all the same - tries to make it sound they suffered Trama from their parents when that’s not the case. If they’re an actor of course he compares whatever they say to his ONE movie role over 25 years ago where he played a version of himself. Then he tells the actor how everyone says it’s hard to play yourself. Tell ‘em, Fred!
“So do you get a lot of sex? Ever have sex with a girl? Ohhh you have? Did you lick each other?”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
When someone says they "don't care." Hoooo Boy. That old gag. Which we've talked about many times on this show... When someone just feels the need to tell ya.... They just HAVE TO let you know that "they don't care." And yet they keep saying the words "I" and "care." Care... care, care, care. Oh they care A WHOLE LOT. We're all guilty of it. "I Don't care." Oh really? Who said you cared? You did. We just throw a "don't" in the middle. "I ... care." We sprinkle a little "don't" in there, so we can make believe. Just a taste. Lil bit.

So what did we learn today? When someone goes out of their way to tell you that they don't care, they're loying. It's a knee jerk reaction. Or should I put it more plainly... a jerk reaction. Be nice when you talk to your friends. Words hurt and harm.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
When someone says they "don't care." Hoooo Boy. That old gag. Which we've talked about many times on this show... When someone just feels the need to tell ya.... They just HAVE TO let you know that "they don't care." And yet they keep saying the words "I" and "care." Care... care, care, care. Oh they care A WHOLE LOT. We're all guilty of it. "I Don't care." Oh really? Who said you cared? You did. We just throw a "don't" in the middle. "I ... care." We sprinkle a little "don't" in there, so we can make believe. Just a taste. Lil bit.

So what did we learn today? When someone goes out of their way to tell you that they don't care, they're loying. It's a knee jerk reaction. Or should I put it more plainly... a jerk reaction. Be nice when you talk to your friends. Words hurt and harm.

cool!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Hot take: I never thought howard stern was funny and thought my radio listening friends who did were either nuts or screwing with me. I just liked jerking my peckah to chicks riding the sybian and stuff.
The sybian was the worst part of the show. That didn’t age well at all. Maybe at the time it was exciting. The only good bit which included it was when the one guy brought his 18 year old sister in to ride it in exchange for a plug then everyone just trashed him. “You realize, I’m not going to let her do that and I’ll give you a stupid plug. You’re not a good person.”