• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
🤣🤣🤣

cc1cbec09ef5eed1ea011c43f30e8a16.jpg
Fatler Youth

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
View attachment 215995
Flip flops ✅
Leggings ✅
Sunglasses perched on head ✅

Fish mouth agape ✅
Vandal shoes ✅
Cap on backwards ✅
Fat ✅
I want to Shoryuken Nikki so bad, it's unreal.

He's so fat his eyes are getting chinky but it does look like he's looking off to his left and not at Boomia, WHO'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Jeanna would NEVER.

He must have had a falling out with her for some unexplained reason, found himself a trendy new stylist who sold him on this cut. It's all the rage with the college kids these days! Then Patrick got so confident with his youthful, trendy haircut he decided to break out the flame dragon shirt and let these zoomers know what real cool looks like.

No wonder Niki attended the conference. To keep those sluts away from the sexiest boy at the science fiction convention.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Oh shit, the first award went to someone who was disqualified by China last year to make a big "take THAT!" statement.

Paul may just win his first Hugo tonight. I'm pulling for him, maybe it'll pull him out of the lifelong funk that is his life.