• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 215995
Flip flops ✅
Leggings ✅
Sunglasses perched on head ✅

Fish mouth agape ✅
Vandal shoes ✅
Cap on backwards ✅
Fat ✅
I know the lighting isn't good here but Jesus Christ he looks awful. His fat is exploding out of that stupid sweatshirt. And his commitment to the backwards hat, even though he looks like a total buffoon, is insane. How do you see that bloated corpse's head and think a dirty backwards hat improves it. Also Niki looks miserable.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
View attachment 215995
Flip flops ✅
Leggings ✅
Sunglasses perched on head ✅

Fish mouth agape ✅
Vandal shoes ✅
Cap on backwards ✅
Fat ✅
i like how any candid photo of nikki and fat, nikki always look miserable. the photo of pat painting the dinosaur with mama raven also comes to mind. you'd think a wisconsin yokel like her would at least be a little excited to travel to some other part of the world. ungrateful dyke.

Forum Clout
I know the lighting isn't good here but Jesus Christ he looks awful. His fat is exploding out of that stupid sweatshirt. And his commitment to the backwards hat, even though he looks like a total buffoon, is insane. How do you see that bloated corpse's head and think a dirty backwards hat improves it. Also Niki looks miserable.
He's broader in the chest, shoulders, stomach, and head than most. Not the arms though.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I guarantee before the trip he went and got one of his expensive big boy haircuts too.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
🤣🤣🤣

cc1cbec09ef5eed1ea011c43f30e8a16.jpg