• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton headlining Comedy Mothership

G

I knew a kid in high school who always had a relative who was an expert in whatever topic was being currently discussed

Talking about computers? Yeah my uncle helped Bill Gates start up Microsoft and even though he’s rich now he runs a computer repair shop for fun

Talking about hunting? My grandad once killed a moose with a twelve foot rack. Horns were so big they had to shave em down when they stuffed it.

Kid was a total faggot and everyone knew he was full of horseshit and when they would challenge him about it he’d have a womanly temper tantrum

…where was I going with this?
Was his name Andrew Jang?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1689632521425.png

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
I hate how seriously comics take their shitty acts that they want people to put their possessions in lockers just to watch them tell dick jokes. Why them and not musicians? No one likes a bunch of phones being out at shows but it feels weird to force people to lock them up. God forbid someone leaks rogan’s new set where he humps the stool at a slightly different angle. Faggots
I think that's only half of it. The other half is they fear some offended twat is going to cancel them.