• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton headlining Comedy Mothership

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I was kind of shocked by how old LB looks. When I first saw him I thought “He looks like an elderly Lewis Black.” He’s 74 but somehow looks older. Kind of sad for him that he never had a family and (I assume) won’t have anyone to take care of him in his dotage.

image.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Kiwi farms user "Jon Andrews Stan" seems to know a lot of people. Back on KF they totally knew famous people that were totally laughing at Pat but wouldn't reveal any details. Over here, they totally know people who are in with Nana, despite having zero knowledge of O&A. They totally know people in the austin comedy scene. They totally know people in Milwaukee who totally know about Pat's crumbling marriage.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Kiwi farms user "Jon Andrews Stan" seems to know a lot of people. Back on KF they totally knew famous people that were totally laughing at Pat but wouldn't reveal any details. Over here, they totally know people who are in with Nana, despite having zero knowledge of O&A. They totally know people in the austin comedy scene. They totally know people in Milwaukee who totally know about Pat's crumbling marriage.
Wasn't this the guy that said he knew the actor from Lost that was smashing Pat too?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ask him why he isn’t doing a show with Anthony almost nine years later, and he will fight back tears and say I’m under contract dude. Then you say you weren’t under contact for all nine years, stupid.
His faggot fucking spineless excuses have gotten more incomprehensible for the last 9 years.

In 2014 it was being under the O&J contract. In 2015-2016 it became job security. Post Jim and Sam he has no excuse not to go to Compound except this bullshit “Ehhhh contract negotiations man.”

Lets put it like this. In 2014 Anthony offered to MATCH Jims SXM salary. Norton refused because of the job security at SXM. What the fuck could Ant offer Jimmy 9 years later? He couldn’t even match the Jim and Sam salary if he sold the SC house. And even if he could Jim then has to consider how being on CM would affect his gigs and using airtime to sell tickets which would be non existent.

Cumia really should just give it up and eat a shotgun. Everyone left you stupid. Even the fucking worm hates you.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Weird, huh?
I knew a kid in high school who always had a relative who was an expert in whatever topic was being currently discussed

Talking about computers? Yeah my uncle helped Bill Gates start up Microsoft and even though he’s rich now he runs a computer repair shop for fun

Talking about hunting? My grandad once killed a moose with a twelve foot rack. Horns were so big they had to shave em down when they stuffed it.

Kid was a total faggot and everyone knew he was full of horseshit and when they would challenge him about it he’d have a womanly temper tantrum

…where was I going with this?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I knew a kid in high school who always had a relative who was an expert in whatever topic was being currently discussed

Talking about computers? Yeah my uncle helped Bill Gates start up Microsoft and even though he’s rich now he runs a computer repair shop for fun

Talking about hunting? My grandad once killed a moose with a twelve foot rack. Horns were so big they had to shave em down when they stuffed it.

Kid was a total faggot and everyone knew he was full of horseshit and when they would challenge him about it he’d have a womanly temper tantrum

…where was I going with this?
I knew a kid that claimed to have the missing Park Place McDonald's Monopoly piece for years but he lost it. Of course that was a lie because it was a complete scam to begin with.