No, No, No. I Don't Regret Moving to SC

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
anthony-cumia-myspace.jpg

Montana is for people who enjoy the outdoors and is out of his budget anyway. Plus with his heart he couldn't deal with the elevation. What in God's name would Nana do in Montana? Move in next to Richard Spencer's mansion in Whitefish and go on some hikes?

Charleston is almost 25% African American and he's a few minutes from town. The gun/race stuff is just something he clings to for his Twitter image which is his life. I 100% guarantee you he deals with more blacks in SC than he ever did in Roslyn Heights. He moved to SC bc he knows he'll need help soon/Missy is useless and his siblings are nearby.
He’s actually many hours away, on the antithetical side of the state (far inland) from inbred nigger Charleston. Charleston is far more coastal. Nevertheless, balding Nana is a retard and his wet brain dementia is sad. Let’s hope he shoots a six year old nigger child in self defense before he dies of AIDS and Richard Simmons circa 92 years old hairline.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He’s actually many hours away, on the antithetical side of the state (far inland) from inbred nigger Charleston. Charleston is far more coastal. Nevertheless, balding Nana is a retard and his wet brain dementia is sad. Let’s hope he shoots a six year old nigger child in self defense before he dies of AIDS and Richard Simmons circa 92 years old hairline.
I was just thinking, what are the chances Anthony pulls a demented Uncle Junior move and shoots Missy?

“WHO’S DOWN THERE” Sigh…Barrack Obama. “DONT GO NOWHERE”

1713892500345.gif

JebJoh

I don’t get it? Anthony, you never lived in the city jackass. You lived in the whitest suburbs in the state and rented a studio in the city for god knows what reason. You should have moved an hour north to where the whites in NY live and still paid way less than Long Island and still been an hour from NYC via train. What a dummy. He uprooted his entire life to move to some shithole in the south.
He would have needed to move to a shithole in westchester or somewhere in Orange county, neither place would have allowed him to disguise the fact that he's pretty much broke. At least in SC he can take out a loan for $700,000 built a leaky shack and pretend he is doing what he wants. There is no way he will live long enough to pay even 10% of that loan, so he'll die and leave a financial mess for whoever wants the house.

JebJoh

What’s additionally funny is that it was already in the process of being built and his gay realtor brought him out to see it. It was a Carmella Soprano spec house the builder started building for a relative (if I recall the origin story he told correctly).
If that is true he really is a sucker. "The developer built this house for himself when he was building the rest of the neighborhood" "The builder was building this house for his mom but she died" What a deal, he was building a super special house for his mom, no way would a builder slap together a cheap piece of shit with faulty wiring and leaky roofs for his mom.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If that is true he really is a sucker. "The developer built this house for himself when he was building the rest of the neighborhood" "The builder was building this house for his mom but she died" What a deal, he was building a super special house for his mom, no way would a builder slap together a cheap piece of shit with faulty wiring and leaky roofs for his mom.
And then of course the dumb fuck rube doesn’t blame himself for trusting a complete random in a state he’s never visited about a house he’s seeing for the first time. It’s the scammers fault for fucking him over. Sadly this logic does not apply to when Anthony fucks people over, then it’s the suckers fault for trusting him. Weird how that happens. It’s almost like Anthony doesn’t like being handed back the shit he gives out.

Remember when he was trying to make money mining Bitcoin and would brag about his setup on a weekly basis? You know, like a 16 year old with a paper route would do?

Like nigga you should have a net worth exceeding 20 million dollars. Your partner has like 20 million in real estate alone. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't think he lost it all at the tables either. He lost don't get me wrong, but not big. He would always say really dumb shit about stocks, get the basic terminology wrong like worse than Patrick wrong, and take screenshots of moderate gains during boom cycles. I bet he lost it all on options plays and basic index funds.

Opie's condo tripled in value since he purchased it. Ant lost money on a McMansion in suburban Jewville. How is that even possible?

I'm gonna say total net worth is less than 3.

JebJoh

Optimistically I will say he is worth well under 1 million at this point. He really needed to see the bottom before he'd sell his LI house. He thought he would get over 3 million for it and he needed that to pay off all the loans he's been taking. He also needed to get another 700,000 loan to pay for the SC house, there is no way his house cost more than 500 to build. If I was going to guess, I will guess he has run out of equity and is now surviving on credit.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I hope you mean 300,000 because there is simply no way Anthony has over a million dollars liquid or illiquid. We’ve gone over this a thousand times but lets seriously analyze his expenses over the last few years.

Paying Keith / Erock to be a fixer for 6 figures. The Compound and all it’s additions, upkeep, mortgages, taxes, etc + What he lost when he sold the property. The NYC studio + apartment + hotel rooms he rented out. The entire SC house. The wages of all the retarded gay shows on his “network”. An allowance for Missy, + 60k a year to both Joe and Dawn. Oh and then factor in basic costs of living like food and power, then factor in his extreme gambling, then factor in his childish pursuits like toy dinosaurs, drones, guns, and sports cars.

He is the definition of nigger rich. He lived like a slightly smarter lottery winner. None of that money was invested and it was all pissed away on bullshit or straight up gambled and gone. You can tell he’s “chasing it” because every bet you see him post is extremely meager, and so are the tiny gains he brags about. Thats not how a rich man fucking around making extra money acts. Thats how a broke man on a losing streak acts when he gets the dopamine of a “win” - Even if he’s down 90% overall.

Italians idea of investing is putting money under the mattress. A nigger will blow all his money and live in the ghetto. An Italian will blow all his money and live in a $400,000 Mcmansion swearing up and down he’s rich, just “cash poor”. They’re legitimately worse than niggers

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
We all know Joe got an allowance from baby bro, but Dawn? I can't say I've seen any evidence of her getting sibling welfare checks...she seems to do fine with her wedding officiant and MLM scam, but I have no idea what her husband does.
According to Danny she gets a check. I know some of you are inclined not to believe him but why lie about it. We all know Joe gets a check from a retarded childhood handshake so why would Dawn not get anything. “Hey big bro remember all those times you and Joe grabbed my tits? 60k a year.” Even though she actually has a career unlike those two bums who would deny free money.

I hope you mean 300,000 because there is simply no way Anthony has over a million dollars liquid or illiquid. We’ve gone over this a thousand times but lets seriously analyze his expenses over the last few years.

Paying Keith / Erock to be a fixer for 6 figures. The Compound and all it’s additions, upkeep, mortgages, taxes, etc + What he lost when he sold the property. The NYC studio + apartment + hotel rooms he rented out. The entire SC house. The wages of all the retarded gay shows on his “network”. An allowance for Missy, + 60k a year to both Joe and Dawn. Oh and then factor in basic costs of living like food and power, then factor in his extreme gambling, then factor in his childish pursuits like toy dinosaurs, drones, guns, and sports cars.

He is the definition of nigger rich. He lived like a slightly smarter lottery winner. None of that money was invested and it was all pissed away on bullshit or straight up gambled and gone. You can tell he’s “chasing it” because every bet you see him post is extremely meager, and so are the tiny gains he brags about. Thats not how a rich man fucking around making extra money acts. Thats how a broke man on a losing streak acts when he gets the dopamine of a “win” - Even if he’s down 90% overall.

Italians idea of investing is putting money under the mattress. A nigger will blow all his money and live in the ghetto. An Italian will blow all his money and live in a $400,000 Mcmansion swearing up and down he’s rich, just “cash poor”. They’re legitimately worse than niggers
Nah come on. Remember last year when he was drunk and bragging to an onlyfans whore about his money? He showed her a picture of his investment account and w/o skipping a beat she looked him dead in the eyes and said "I have more." He looked suicidal, was very funny.

My point is, surely he's not retarded enough to show some whore [x] hundred K and expect that she be "wow'd." He's got to have at least 7 figures in there.

That's really my only point of reference to disagree with your financial analysis but I think it's strong. Please advise.

Nah come on. Remember last year when he was drunk and bragging to an onlyfans whore about his money? He showed her a picture of his investment account and w/o skipping a beat she looked him dead in the eyes and said "I have more." He looked suicidal, was very funny.
Was that the episode with AntH, Pat Dixon & 2 broads - one was Kerryn Feehan, they basically outed him as a creep/racist. We now know Dixon was also a woman-beater of open mic girls...

as I was writing this I became pretty sure it was a different episode. oh well, the one I mentioned is worth watching (if you can find it) just to see AntH being humilliated

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Do you think 🐜 included Cost of Living increases for the residuals Brotha Joe EARNED? Think it was in one lump sum every year or paid out biweekly like a paycheck?

Was that the episode with AntH, Pat Dixon & 2 broads - one was Kerryn Feehan, they basically outed him as a creep/racist. We now know Dixon was also a woman-beater of open mic girls...

as I was writing this I became pretty sure it was a different episode. oh well, the one I mentioned is worth watching (if you can find it) just to see AntH being humilliated
Brotherman I've been trying to find it to no avail. It was def. not with Kerryn who is memory serves is also a literal whore but cosplays as a comic? No this was a straight up Onlyfans whore