• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki Norton Spreads Her Legs for Us!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's this guy from Ensiferum

View attachment 179051
Sebastian β€œBox”:
IMG_1715.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Accurate in all but one regard. This Nordic jock sleeps in till noon every day. While Mrs Norton is up at the crack of dawn making money to keep paying for Sven's bottomless credit cards, the Gaear Grimsrud lookalike is snoring off last night's colossal mead intake.

"Bring back pancakes!" he grunts, eyes closed, still half asleep, as the Worm slinks out of the apartment.
"Yes, daddy," lisps the old queen, before tee-heeing at the sound of his man ripping ass loudly from their putrid sodomy chamber. "I'm so happy I decided to wear my naughty boy sweatpants" he thinks to himself. "I'll be pitching a tent in-studio all morning and pinching my helmet at the memory of my gorgeous girl's gassers."

Just then, fire and brimstone rains down from the morning sky and consumes the entire city in a cleansing, Godly fire.
She refers to lube as Unguent