• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki Norton Spreads Her Legs for Us!

Patty's Stubby Fingers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's this guy from Ensiferum

1706234046962.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Just remember... This Nordic beast sits down in the morning without lipstick or makeup and takes a monstrous shit like the rest of us (you see that huge plate of meat in Norway!) and chuckles to himself with a deep andre the giant voice at the rancid ass cheek clapping of flatulence expulsion and then wipes from back to front at Jim's request for some rise and shine shit scented saggy ball play to start the faggot AIDs ridden day. Also, (s)he doesn't flush so Fim can slither in hunched over with his hideous sleep apnea mask Blue Velvet Style still on and thrust the plastic tube into the shit filled turrlet then mad huffs berserker viking dumps for his morning 'wake me up.'

That fawwkin Trump Tower apartment is goddamn Sodom and Gomorrah personified. Lotta prahhblums up dere, bruthamen.

G

Just remember... This Nordic beast sits down in the morning without lipstick or makeup and takes a monstrous shit like the rest of us (you see that huge plate of meat in Norway!) and chuckles to himself with a deep andre the giant voice at the rancid ass cheek clapping of flatulence expulsion and then wipes from back to front at Jim's request for some rise and shine shit scented saggy ball play to start the faggot AIDs ridden day. Also, (s)he doesn't flush so Fim can slither in hunched over with his hideous sleep apnea mask Blue Velvet Style still on and thrust the plastic tube into the shit filled turrlet then mad huffs berserker viking dumps for his morning 'wake me up.'

That fawwkin Trump Tower apartment is goddamn Sodom and Gomorrah personified. Lotta prahhblums up dere, bruthamen.
Accurate in all but one regard. This Nordic jock sleeps in till noon every day. While Mrs Norton is up at the crack of dawn making money to keep paying for Sven's bottomless credit cards, the Gaear Grimsrud lookalike is snoring off last night's colossal mead intake.

"Bring back pancakes!" he grunts, eyes closed, still half asleep, as the Worm slinks out of the apartment.
"Yes, daddy," lisps the old queen, before tee-heeing at the sound of his man ripping ass loudly from their putrid sodomy chamber. "I'm so happy I decided to wear my naughty boy sweatpants" he thinks to himself. "I'll be pitching a tent in-studio all morning and pinching my helmet at the memory of my gorgeous girl's gassers."

Just then, fire and brimstone rains down from the morning sky and consumes the entire city in a cleansing, Godly fire.

Gronez_Bambatta

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

2812.jpg

And how...

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
A Mercury is a good car. That's the car I was driving that day. I've had a lot of cars. Different kinds. Lot's of different kinds of cars. She was standing - this girl - on the side of the street where there was this chicken stand, wasn't the Colonel but it was a chicken stand nonetheless. I pulled the Mercury up right along side her and rolled down the window, see, by electric power. She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush. She says, "Are you dating?" You know, so I said, "Sure". She gets in and we pull off to a remote location that was comfortable for both she and I. She says, "How much do you wanna spend?", I said, "Whatever it will take to see that bush of yours because I know it's a big one". She says, "Twenty five dollars". That's not chicken feed to a working man so I produce the $25, she puts it in her shoe, pulls up her skirt and there before me lay this thin, crooked, uncircumcised penis. You can imagine how bad I wanted my $25 back, huh?