Nice “superblock,” stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
IMG_3116.jpeg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Why is he so fat at this?
It’s mostly low IQ combined with poorly treated Autism. He has no theory of mind and as we all know his problem solving skills are absolute shit. People like Pat are rare and should be studied by academics. He also has a high time preference cause he’s a fat man baby with severe arrested development and has spent his entire living in a fantasy world because he can’t relate to the real one. Look at how he views high school, it’s either made up shit like his Goldeneye story something out of the media he consumes. He wasn’t actually there if you catch my drift. Or even politics; like something out of a marvel movie. Most people can look at politicians and parties and don’t really see a difference between the two.

Tdlr: he’s a fat retarded faggot with bitch tits

It hurts pats ego when he gets proven wrong on twitter. Now pat is going run and hide off of twitter for a few hours and pretend it didnt happen. Im predicting photos of his "garden" to try and avoid this conversation.
…which doesn’t help him any as he’s just going to run right back to Twitter to show everyone pictures of… plants. Because most people seemingly don’t have… plants.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
It’s mostly low IQ combined with poorly treated Autism. He has no theory of mind and as we all know his problem solving skills are absolute shit. People like Pat are rare and should be studied by academics. He also has a high time preference cause he’s a fat man baby with severe arrested development and has spent his entire living in a fantasy world because he can’t relate to the real one. Look at how he views high school, it’s either made up shit like his Goldeneye story something out of the media he consumes. He wasn’t actually there if you catch my drift. Or even politics; like something out of a marvel movie. Most people can look at politicians and parties and don’t really see a difference between the two.

Tdlr: he’s a fat retarded faggot with bitch tits
Explain to the folks at home what a high time preference is.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Explain to the folks at home what a high time preference is.
According to google: “The higher your time preference, the more willing you are to sacrifice a benefit in the future to get what you want now. The lower your time preference, the more you are willing to forgo a benefit now to bring about a better future.”

If Rick never corrected the record and just left it alone, he’d be in a better place now. But the need to correct the record and get the last word in takes precedent over peace of mind.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
That's a very Nazi-ish straw man argument he's pushing.

I can see why people don't like Trump - I sure wouldn't vote for him.

But your bigger issues are the fact you guys are getting nothing but geriatrics to vote for. Where's the fucking new blood?

If I abided by a party line - which I don't - I would be pissed at my current choices. New ideas are necessary for growth. And to be shamed for wanting that is both narrow-minded and dangerous.

I guess I'm saying that Patrick is fat.
Exactly. Just because I think they're old tards doesn't mean I'm for Trump. I'd vote Trump (if I voted) only.

1000008486.gif

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
At the end of the day Trump, who I didn't vote for, ended up being a decent president. He's a buffoon, but I can't point at as many fuck-ups and blunders during his administration as the other presidents' time in office.

How Pat thinks Trump is the harbinger of the fall of civilization shows how simple minded the Pig is.