Nice “superblock,” stupid

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
He sure likes commenting on girls posts.

Screenshot_20240520-124925.png

Thinks blocking me will ruin my fun?

Pat tells this guy he doesn't "ever get to pretend he is fighting Trump again". Meanwhile the entire extent of Pat "fighting Trump" is him tweeting. That's it. No donations to candidates, no volunteering his time for any cause. Doesn't attend rallies. No exposé research or articles. He can't even be bothered to boost down-ticket candidates to his "massive" following. It's just Orange Man Bad all day for eight years. He's probably done more to push undecided voters to Trump with his awful attitude than anything else.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat tells this guy he doesn't "ever get to pretend he is fighting Trump again". Meanwhile the entire extent of Pat "fighting Trump" is him tweeting. That's it. No donations to candidates, no volunteering his time for any cause. Doesn't attend rallies. No exposé research or articles. He can't even be bothered to boost down-ticket candidates to his "massive" following. It's just Orange Man Bad all day for eight years. He's probably done more to push undecided voters to Trump with his awful attitude than anything else.
Dont forget he buys tshirts.

Vocal black Trump supporter and people's activist Bernell Trammell didn't kill himself, baby child.