Nice “superblock,” stupid

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Patrick’s been gushing over Threads because of its security. Until recently he believed his atalkers couldn’t comment on his posts if blocked.

IMG_6710.jpeg

Wrong in every last detail, nigger.

IMG_6649.jpeg
IMG_6650.jpeg

IMG_6713.jpeg
IMG_6714.jpeg
IMG_6715.jpeg

Anyways, just thought I’d share the news. I hope those pesky kiwi farmers like the guy in my screenshots don’t start spamming his Threads with nonsense.

IMG_6716.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I would love for Patso to make one of these big bold proclamations about what someone is EVER able to do in person. Always with these demands. “You don’t get to reply on my platform” “do xyz NOW” etc

That's a very Nazi-ish straw man argument he's pushing.

I can see why people don't like Trump - I sure wouldn't vote for him.

But your bigger issues are the fact you guys are getting nothing but geriatrics to vote for. Where's the fucking new blood?

If I abided by a party line - which I don't - I would be pissed at my current choices. New ideas are necessary for growth. And to be shamed for wanting that is both narrow-minded and dangerous.

I guess I'm saying that Patrick is fat.

He’s really making friends today
What a nice guy, very persuasive too.

That's what I love about the Pat stuff. If you were to give someone the basics of what's been going on with his trolls, their first reaction would be "I'm so sorry, (Pat)Rick." But then you just need to see him interact with anyone, even a regular person, for about 5 seconds and then you totally get it. I think most people would be hard pressed not to want to join in.