Next stop, Hollywood

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I hope a producer decides there's enough of a hint of a high concept in Pat's script to make something of, but he brings in an actual screenwriter to completely rewrite the script and totally cut Pat out of the deal.

In fact, fuck it: @Twatsmash get your hands on the rights to that screenplay, I'll rewrite it for half union scale and points on the back end.

starship pedo with Kevin spacey as lead, summer 2023, child.

G

I hope a producer decides there's enough of a hint of a high concept in Pat's script to make something of, but he brings in an actual screenwriter to completely rewrite the script and totally cut Pat out of the deal.

In fact, fuck it: @Twatsmash get your hands on the rights to that screenplay, I'll rewrite it for half union scale and points on the back end.
Can you instead write the one about the Xus and Borg Zoros or whomever, you know the review one.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
"Hey Bob you have to see this piece of shit script some asshole sent me. I swear to god he has a character Fonald Plump in it. No I'm not even joking. So I googled the guy, turns out his best friend cucked him and he abandoned his daughter. There's a whole story about it with dolls and shit, some of the funniest shit I've seen. Guess what though. I called the guy that did it... you remember the end of Boogie Nights? I'm telling you, at least twice that."

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I'd pay good money to see this stuttering mess in a real Hollywood pitch meeting.

"IT's ScenT of a Woman meeTs TerminaTor 2... IN SPACE!!!"
I want him to be in a room in Manhattan's Upper West Side with literary people, journalists, agents, editors, and actual authors. Then he can see what the liberal elite he wants to be a part of think of his uneducated Midwestern (fat) ass. No amount of dunking on Twitter will make you part of that clique, Fatty. Those people hate you just as much as they hate Trump voters.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Hollywood has a habit of producing films written by self published authors who have written books that practically nobody has ever heard of and have made zero cultural impact, especially when the authors live in Wisconsin and never fly to CA, even for so much as a meeting.

This is especially true after COVID has wreaked havoc on the industry, and most studios are canceling projects and cutting budgets left and right.

I mean, it's either this, or.... Patrick lied. But what's the odds of that?

I want him to be in a room in Manhattan's Upper West Side with literary people, journalists, agents, editors, and actual authors. Then he can see what the liberal elite he wants to be a part of think of his uneducated Midwestern (fat) ass. No amount of dunking on Twitter will make you part of that clique, Fatty. Those people hate you just as much as they hate Trump voters.
Bonfire of the Manatees

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
maybe his script is a semi-autobiographical sequel to Gordy

pig.jpg

Last edited: