New Pat pic from the model building era

BudDickman

View attachment 201671

Pat really thinks that he was thin at 195 even though he was probably 30% bf and zero muscle mass in those pics from 2011.

LOL @ "emaciated". Fucking hog. 🐷
175 is the light heavyweight limit in boxing and 185 is the middleweight limit in UFC. Most guys at those weight classes are over 6 feet tall, and they have to dehydrate themselves to make the weight, so they probably walk around at around 195.

Check out how emaciated these guys are:
1348107616.0.jpg

beterbiev-yarde-weigh1.jpg

Kurt_Love

View attachment 201671

Pat really thinks that he was thin at 195 even though he was probably 30% bf and zero muscle mass in those pics from 2011.

Rick's also nowhere near 6 ft as seen from his many videos and photos where he's dwarfed by women and Rahul's private eye said he was like 5'7.

If we generously give him 5'10, he was probably 160 skinny fat in the first nerd pic of this thread. 185 skinny fat in peak Stealthy Ken Griffey Junior pic. Currently he's 245 with 11 inch biceps.

View attachment 201671

6' and 220 lbs is fat. It doesn't matter what his "build" is, unless he's ripped and chiseled out of stone, he's obese. Pat has body dysmorphia if he thinks he would look "emaciated" at 180 fucking pounds.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I don't mean this in a derogatory way against homosexuals, but he just looks like a gay man in this picture. Like if I saw that version of Pat in person I would say to myself, oh, that guy is gay. He just has very feminine qualities here.

It's interesting to see the metamorphosis of Pat - gay dweeb as shown here, the version where he has the goatee/tinted glasses look with his arms draped around Adrienne, looking very controlling, frat boy Pat with backwards hat who loves sports, and now middle-aged Pat, a fat bloated alcoholic disaster who pretends he's an author and hoping for a big payday from the MPD. Mind boggling.

I'm 100% convinced that his impotent rage stems from the fact that he's gay and can't admit it. I think it's why he hates us so much - we constantly put the reality of his life in front of his snout and he hates having to face it.

6' and 220 lbs is fat. It doesn't matter what his "build" is, unless he's ripped and chiseled out of stone, he's obese. Pat has body dysmorphia if he thinks he would look "emaciated" at 180 fucking pounds.
I’m 5’11 and 175lbs and look nowhere near emaciated. I even have a build where I am broad in the chest and shoulders (perhaps more than most).
He’s insane if he thinks 180 is thin for 6ft. The problem is that he believes 6ft is “up here,” as if he’s close to being a power forward. A power bottom maybe…

EraGodless

I used to be 6'3 (6 4 shoes) and I ca sure assure you I was no where fat at 220-225. I was basically built like like an NFL Safety/LB hybrid.

The problem with pat is that when he thought he was in good shape (gay cocktail pic), he queerily picked 220 as a good studlyy weight, but with arms/chest, he looks like he's actually 170-180, which is much better for him.

Patrick is fat and retarded when comes to everything.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 201671

ironically I think pat is exaggerating his past weight because he wants to be perceived as a "Big Guy" when he isn't and hasn't every been. Looking at his HS pics, if he's 6 foot there's no way he's over 175. He's a skinny dork in those pics. He doesn't have a large frame at all and this is to pretend he's actually "all muscle" like coping fatties often do.

Also again he gives away how little he knows by acting like 6 foot and 180 is "Emaciated". No stupid, when you are actually ripped you look like you weight less than you do, you've just never been in shape so you don't know what an appropriate weight is. when I was running and in good shape people would regularly guess that I weight 15-20 lbs less than I did

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm 100% convinced that his impotent rage stems from the fact that he's gay and can't admit it. I think it's why he hates us so much - we constantly put the reality of his life in front of his snout and he hates having to face it.
I also agree - he won’t come out of the closet probably due to his first wife - he HAS to show her he’s MUCH better off without her and it’s totally not a homosexual. He’s always acted like a fruit but for some reason wants everyone to think he’s some tough alpha male that is into MANLY things but not other men.