New Pat pic from the model building era

View attachment 201529
If you search Paul Genesse on Facebook, he has a treasure trove non-stealthy geek photos of Pat. I think this might have even been pre-Lappening, since he started trying to be an author while married to Adrienne.
He actually looks legitimately happy and possibly even marginally pleasant company. Everything since is such a blatant cope. I'll think of this every time he says "My life has never been better, stlaker child".

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

Ashcroft

With gusto and style, micropenis.
Why is he eating with Ted Cruz?

This was peak Frat Pat. Look at him.

- Dane Cook circa 2003 boot cut jeans
- backwards fitted hat
- graphic tee
- glowing with confidence
- tall beer (1 of only 2 alcoholic drinks at the whole table)

He thought he could reinvent himself as the swingin dick of the freak conventions and everyone would see him as an alpha male. Problem is these are all autistic strangers afraid of their shadows who just saw him as an abrasive loud mouth.

Remember a couple years ago when he tweeted something like how proud he was that he had friends in every city on earth who were ready to throw down and party at the drop of a hat? He was 40 when he tweeted that. These are the "friends" he referred to and this is what he means by "partying."

Lol maybe he was telling the truth, his hairline hasnt moved.
Found near-future bald Pat on a Reddit ad today.
IMG_8885.jpeg

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
This was peak Frat Pat. Look at him.

- Dane Cook circa 2003 boot cut jeans
- backwards fitted hat
- graphic tee
- glowing with confidence
- tall beer (1 of only 2 alcoholic drinks at the whole table)

He thought he could reinvent himself as the swingin dick of the freak conventions and everyone would see him as an alpha male. Problem is these are all autistic strangers afraid of their shadows who just saw him as an abrasive loud mouth.

Remember a couple years ago when he tweeted something like how proud he was that he had friends in every city on earth who were ready to throw down and party at the drop of a hat? He was 40 when he tweeted that. These are the "friends" he referred to and this is what he means by "partying."
Screenshot_20240526_202311.jpg

"let me consider your points for a moment before I craft my response"

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Last edited: