New Pat pic from the model building era

1716717904704.png

https://culttvman.net/main/orlando-ipms-2003/ It still blows me away how he went from looking like the guy who goes to temple once a year to the hideous pig-man-toad hybrid he is today.

BudDickman

I've never a person shape shift the way Pat does, without undergoing a massive body transformation like gastric bypass, or going from being a junkie to a fitness fanatic.

He went from being pear-shaped low-T uber dweeb, to a normal guy, to a disgusting blob. It's funny that it took extreme motivation to "get revenge" on his ex-wife for him to become normal looking for like 1.5 years, and then he immediately became a complacent blob as soon as he married a lesbian.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
View attachment 201480

https://culttvman.net/main/orlando-ipms-2003/ It still blows me away how he went from looking like the guy who goes to temple once a year to the hideous pig-man-toad hybrid he is today.
I don't mean this in a derogatory way against homosexuals, but he just looks like a gay man in this picture. Like if I saw that version of Pat in person I would say to myself, oh, that guy is gay. He just has very feminine qualities here.

It's interesting to see the metamorphosis of Pat - gay dweeb as shown here, the version where he has the goatee/tinted glasses look with his arms draped around Adrienne, looking very controlling, frat boy Pat with backwards hat who loves sports, and now middle-aged Pat, a fat bloated alcoholic disaster who pretends he's an author and hoping for a big payday from the MPD. Mind boggling.

I've never a person shape shift the way Pat does, without undergoing a massive body transformation like gastric bypass, or going from being a junkie to a fitness fanatic.

He went from being pear-shaped low-T uber dweeb, to a normal guy, to a disgusting blob. It's funny that it took extreme motivation to "get revenge" on his ex-wife for him to become normal looking for like 1.5 years, and then he immediately became a complacent blob as soon as he married a lesbian.
Booze bloat and high blood pressure is a hell of a thing. If are hitting it hard or cutting back your body changes quickly.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

Skinny fat for 30 years of his life, doing no manual labor for work nor any sports or social activities that require a degree of fitness.
After the Lappening/Divorce he went to the gym and started doing *something* he toned up a little as anyone would doing physical exertion after 30 years of rest.
I can only imagine he carried on this basic bitch routine until today. He has no program he works to further his goals etc.
He then become lazier, less T with age and more of an alcoholic so what little gains he did have easily slid away, then further the other way.

Classic Tomlinson, get the 101 class under your belt and then claim you are a PHD.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

I don't even think he made some real effort to do it. he probably just got to the point in his 20s where he started to fill out and dropped the glasses and put on a backwards cap. His progression was basically from skinny dork in his teens, to skinny fat to just plain fat. there was no point where he was actually fit, any pics like the gay cocktail picture just seem that way because it caught him at a non weird lumpy angle. Notice all the 'handsome' pics he's turned twoards the camera so his gut is hidden