• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Back!

lowend73

Forum Clout
"Hey Andy, check this shirt out. It'd look good on you" said Andy Espresso's annoying beard. "We can order it, and if you don't like it, we can just return it. You really need some new clothes, Andy. Those old NYPD shirts you got from your cop buddy are all tattered and threadbare. You need to dress more for your age, Andy."

Andy stared blankly, trying to tune her out. Suddenly, those old familiar voices began ricocheting around in his swollen, waxy head. It was his father, admonishing him again.

"Fucking faggot, I knew it! Shopping for clothes with your girlfriend...queer! Why aren't you fucking her right now, huh, queer? Prancing around in mommy's shoes, shopping for shirts on Amazon...I called it all along. I should have paid more whores to fuck you straight, you little homo! Faggot! Faggot! FAGGOT!"

"All RIGHT" Andy suddenly screeched. "All RIGHT! ORDER THE SHIRT THEN! I...DON'T...FUCKING...CARE!" he angrily hissed.
God bless you