• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Back!

Forum Clout
Nana wearing the Steve Jobs outfit. Hopefully she copies his medical diagnosis.
Nana’s nothing like Jobs, Steve Jobs was an overrated gay asshole who treated people like shit to the point that he was surrounded by nothing but lackeys by the end, but still gets credit for inventing a thing that other people did all the work to make happen while he just reaped in the fame and money.

Yep, nothing like Nana….

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I was gonna say he looks thinner but it’s not a compliment. Its not like he worked out or went on a diet - He trimmed his bloat by being bedridden and almost dying. So relatively? Yeah he looks good.
IMG_0493.png

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Says a lot when you look better after almost dying. His drinking has been out of control for decades. Im sure he will slip back into old habits at some point. If can actually get booze out of his life I would be very surprised and kinda impressed.
What does he have other than booze? He gets drunk and plays video games like he's 22. He has no real family and his "friends" use him and get fucked up to.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why can't he get a better looking background?
WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?
Can he do anything but wear retarded outfits
To answer this seriously and the one before its because he’s a tasteless ASS. First we look at the superficial shit. He dresses like a 14 year old boy because he doesn’t know what a real man would wear. The other option was army get up but even he couldn’t style that. His house? A McMansion. His car? A Mustang. Everything he likes his very gaudy and not up to date. His teenage boy outfits are from the 90’s. He built another Mcmansion, in 2022, after the Compound. So why would he look at the background and go “Ehhh that looks shitty.” He didn’t do it in 2014, so he won’t do it now.

So then you have to ask why he even has that taste in the first place. Well first of all dressing nice is loaded. First you have to accept that you’re a 60 year old balding geriatric. Then Cumia has to go a little gay and see how other men, preferably with the same ghoulish midget build, dress nice. (Cumia would never do this as he has an aversion to anything GURRRLY.) It would just require too much for him to process so he reverts back to being a child, as he always does. As far as his house and his car he has those because of the image. LOOK AT MY HOUSE AND CAR HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT IM SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MAN!

So just of course he would see some shitty screensaver from the early 2000’s and said yes that looks good as the permanent background to my show. The obvious solution not even being changing the background but not having it as a fucking video feed at all. Yet another retarded Cumia idea because his mind is stuck 30 years in the past.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

To answer this seriously and the one before its because he’s a tasteless ASS. First we look at the superficial shit. He dresses like a 14 year old boy because he doesn’t know what a real man would wear. The other option was army get up but even he couldn’t style that. His house? A McMansion. His car? A Mustang. Everything he likes his very gaudy and not up to date. His teenage boy outfits are from the 90’s. He built another Mcmansion, in 2022, after the Compound. So why would he look at the background and go “Ehhh that looks shitty.” He didn’t do it in 2014, so he won’t do it now.

So then you have to ask why he even has that taste in the first place. Well first of all dressing nice is loaded. First you have to accept that you’re a 60 year old balding geriatric. Then Cumia has to go a little gay and see how other men, preferably with the same ghoulish midget build, dress nice. (Cumia would never do this as he has an aversion to anything GURRRLY.) It would just require too much for him to process so he reverts back to being a child, as he always does. As far as his house and his car he has those because of the image. LOOK AT MY HOUSE AND CAR HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT IM SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MAN!

So just of course he would see some shitty screensaver from the early 2000’s and said yes that looks good as the permanent background to my show. The obvious solution not even being changing the background but not having it as a fucking video feed at all. Yet another retarded Cumia idea because his mind is stuck 30 years in the past.
You can bet when he gets to SC he will start wearing realtree camo jackets and other redneck attire to try and fit in. At least in that area nobody gives a shit how you are dressed but boy does he look silly in NYC.

Forum Clout

Sort of like with his pedophilia, Nana associates slovenliness with heterosexuality. "Not giving a fuck" and being a shabbily-clothed gargoyle proves how he's not some fashion-obsessed faggot who shops for clothes like a homo. He's too cool, and having way too much fun, to care about things like his appearance, reputation, and health. That shit is all gay anyhow.

Those speculating about him wearing some sort of medical gizmo his standard NYPD T shirts won't hide are probably right. I bet you he got that shirt for Xmas in like 2017, and never even took it out of the box until now. It's jarring to see him without his 1999 mall kid outfit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sort of like with his pedophilia, Nana associates slovenliness with heterosexuality. "Not giving a fuck" and being a shabbily-clothed gargoyle proves how he's not some fashion-obsessed faggot who shops for clothes like a homo. He's too cool, and having way too much fun, to care about things like his appearance, reputation, and health. That shit is all gay anyhow.
Its insane because all Nana has to do to look presentable is wear a plain t shirt and some fucking jeans. Thats literally it. If I have to give credit to Norton for fucking anything its that he has a normal sense of style (beyond his Maroon pants), as does the Opster. It truly is strange how he won’t even do a basic outfit, he actually puts in MORE effort to look shittier by applying the second shirt.

Forum Clout
I have to admit, I'm kinda excited the ol' gal is back! I mean look at that shit ass eating grin! How long until that, along with his health and wealth fade? There's so much disaster to look forward to this year...

- Definitely a health crisis.
- Things continue to go wrong at Compound South.
- Missy Muscles, the cat serial killer, murdering the last remaining kitty, Neo.
- Missy Muscles continuation of her diabolical scheme to fleece The Count of his riches.
- More raging anti-colored people tweets.
- More Call of Duty videos with Nana spitting on the floor.
- More hijinks from Brother Joe.
- Warren holiday appearances.
- Definitely pedophilic comments.

I can't wait! Silly me for wishing the Lord to take Nana. We...I need her for my daily giggles!

Forum Clout
Its insane because all Nana has to do to look presentable is wear a plain t shirt and some fucking jeans. Thats literally it. If I have to give credit to Norton for fucking anything its that he has a normal sense of style (beyond his Maroon pants), as does the Opster. It truly is strange how he won’t even do a basic outfit, he actually puts in MORE effort to look shittier by applying the second shirt.
"Hey Andy, check this shirt out. It'd look good on you" said Andy Espresso's annoying beard. "We can order it, and if you don't like it, we can just return it. You really need some new clothes, Andy. Those old NYPD shirts you got from your cop buddy are all tattered and threadbare. You need to dress more for your age, Andy."

Andy stared blankly, trying to tune her out. Suddenly, those old familiar voices began ricocheting around in his swollen, waxy head. It was his father, admonishing him again.

"Fucking faggot, I knew it! Shopping for clothes with your girlfriend...queer! Why aren't you fucking her right now, huh, queer? Prancing around in mommy's shoes, shopping for shirts on Amazon...I called it all along. I should have paid more whores to fuck you straight, you little homo! Faggot! Faggot! FAGGOT!"

"All RIGHT" Andy suddenly screeched. "All RIGHT! ORDER THE SHIRT THEN! I...DON'T...FUCKING...CARE!" he angrily hissed.

Forum Clout
"Hey Andy, check this shirt out. It'd look good on you" said Andy Espresso's annoying beard. "We can order it, and if you don't like it, we can just return it. You really need some new clothes, Andy. Those old NYPD shirts you got from your cop buddy are all tattered and threadbare. You need to dress more for your age, Andy."

Andy stared blankly, trying to tune her out. Suddenly, those old familiar voices began ricocheting around in his swollen, waxy head. It was his father, admonishing him again.

"Fucking faggot, I knew it! Shopping for clothes with your girlfriend...queer! Why aren't you fucking her right now, huh, queer? Prancing around in mommy's shoes, shopping for shirts on Amazon...I called it all along. I should have paid more whores to fuck you straight, you little homo! Faggot! Faggot! FAGGOT!"

"All RIGHT" Andy suddenly screeched. "All RIGHT! ORDER THE SHIRT THEN! I...DON'T...FUCKING...CARE!" he angrily hissed.
Andy Eapresso is back and even bettuh like a Brooklyn Chop Chee!

Forum Clout
I have to admit, I'm kinda excited the ol' gal is back! I mean look at that shit ass eating grin! How long until that, along with his health and wealth fade? There's so much disaster to look forward to this year...

- Definitely a health crisis.
- Things continue to go wrong at Compound South.
- Missy Muscles, the cat serial killer, murdering the last remaining kitty, Neo.
- Missy Muscles continuation of her diabolical scheme to fleece The Count of his riches.
- More raging anti-colored people tweets.
- More Call of Duty videos with Nana spitting on the floor.
- More hijinks from Brother Joe.
- Warren holiday appearances.
- Definitely pedophilic comments.

I can't wait! Silly me for wishing the Lord to take Nana. We...I need her for my daily giggles!
Nana sitting there grinning like the Joker. Hahahahahahahahah holy shit hahahahahaha!