• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's back in SC

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Was it aquafina that always come in those blue bottles? That water always tasted salty to me and I hated it. Speaking of salt water. What makes salt water, salty?
Saltiest water ever sold other than Dasani. Just get a reverse osmosis filter and be done with it. And it's great he's got it on the bare wood to leave a ring. A man in his 70s should know better, but anyway.

I wonder what made him go back. He seems to be having so much fun in his northern lair

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Age of consent is 16 AND there is no limitation on age-difference. That's a rare consent law in the US.
His age coupled with his lifestyle have almost certainly saddled him with ED.

The young girls he had in the past were attracted to his fame and wealth, since he's a grotesque Clive Barker creation. He no longer has either of those, so his days of 16 year Olds are long, long gone.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
LJeNgA0.png