• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana On Her Way To Detroit For AFPAC

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 206005
Seems someone is upset they waisted a ticket to see if the pilot was a white
How do they know if the venue would pull out from day 1? Oh right they don’t. In fact its even bigger legal shit for THEM that they pulled out last minute.

They looked at whatever money Nick offered and didn’t ask questions. Then after a couple people emailed them and were outraged at them hosting these faggots they pulled out. I guarantee they got something credible yesterday or today basically saying “Shit will go down if you host these people”

BenDovid

Forum Clout
For being Constitution loving retards they know fuck all whats actually in it. I guarantee they’ve never even read it.

I've had multiple conversations with people regarding the 2nd amendment.

My favorite play is to ask them if the can recite the first four words. They never can.

"A well regulated Militia..."

"WELL REGULATED"

/shocked pikachu face

Are you telling me buying a $99 shotgun from WalMart makes me part of a "WELL REGULATED MILITIA" because people protecting the land we stole were fearful of retaliation of both them and the English? You don't fucking say.

You wanna go BEYOND the first four words? OK!!!

"being necessary to the security of a free State"

Your WalMart shotgun has NOTHING to do with the security of a free state. Kinda sounds like the armed forces to me. If the government wants to fight you, they will drone you from 10,000 feet. But you have a shotgun. Neat.

Last edited:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Weird cunt Missy chimes in.

-003411.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Are you telling me buying a $99 shotgun from WalMart makes me part of a "WELL REGULATED MILITIA" because people protecting the land we stole were fearful of retaliation of both them and the English? You don't fucking say.
I’ve talked about this before but “militia” is misunderstood. The militia is not a bunch of dudes in the woods in some gay paramilitary group. Its not some collective of citizens who are all armed but not really together as a community. It is specifically referring to the national guard. Because what the national guard was initially was just average citizens who signed up and owned guns as sort of a first line of defense (being that you couldn’t just find out someone had invaded and send the military).

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I’ve talked about this before but “militia” is misunderstood. The militia is not a bunch of dudes in the woods in some gay paramilitary group. It’s not some collective of citizens who are all armed but not really together as a community. It is specifically referring to the national guard. Because what the national guard was initially was just average citizens who signed up and owned guns as sort of a first line of defense (being that you couldn’t just find out someone had invaded and send the military).
Love how they don’t think US Army won’t put them down ASAP, cause there on our side mannnnn.

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 205798
LOL Nana is going the jesus route...listen god if you are real can you please make that italian faggot speak. (They have prayer before the conference)

feel like if Nana is speaking general topics to hit up the chat with. Chats are seen on the live stream via a ticker at the bottom (least from what i saw in 2022 version)

1. Sue
2. Dead Mom
3. Tree Fort Richard
4. Mommy's Shoes
5. Bro Jo pedophilia
6. Spamming nigger
I remember an old bit where Anthony did the "Popeye Jesus"

Funny, he seemed kind of critical of religion as a whole. Times change, I suppose

Forum Clout
I've had multiple conversations with people regarding the 2nd amendment.

My favorite play is to ask them if the can recite the first four words. They never can.

"A well regulated Militia..."

"WELL REGULATED"

/shocked pikachu face

You wanna go BEYOND the first four words? OK!!!

"being necessary to the security of a free State"

Your WalMart shotgun has NOTHING to do with the security of a free state. Kinda sounds like the armed forces to me. If the government wants to fight you, they will drone you from 10,000 feet. But you have a shotgun. Neat.
The Court defines the words of the amendment. Not to be a dick, but whatever your argument is means nothing.