• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana On Her Way To Detroit For AFPAC

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5971.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Oh boy looks like all the Groyper faggots got the memo that the talking point is “Duhhh businesses shouldn’t be able to not platform me muh free speech”
Private business have a right do whatever, they fucking want we had a Supreme Court case over with cake..that says so

But ya know those fucking libs

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Somebody remind this free speech advocate that the venue is privately owned and operated. Freedom of speech protects you from the government persecuting you. Not private entities thinking you're an asshole. Nothing stopping them from sourcing another venue.
For being Constitution loving retards they know fuck all whats actually in it. I guarantee they’ve never even read it.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
For being Constitution loving retards they know fuck all whats actually in it. I guarantee they’ve never even read it.
All they know whenever they get booted from a private owned business; it’s those pesky libs who wanna silence of truth of a faggot spic telling everyone why Jesus and white people are best things ever