Nana makes a tweet too racist even for her own fans

WhereWeAt

I think a lot of people on the site would still be open to this event being used in jest -- hell, there has to be some sort of "flat tire, flat notes, flat bodies" joke in there somewhere -- but Ant was just revelling in tragedy because he's a hateful creep.

It's analagous to Louis' joke about Clapton's kid on Maxwell in some ways. It was a funny reference to make the way Louis put it, but if he just bluntly said, "I think it's good that Eric Clapton's child splattered on a sidewalk", you could make a point that it's naaht funny.

To make matters worse, it was clear that he made assumptions based on the headline without reading the article, then refused to admit it.

Again, no joke anywhere. Just an old man getting mad about clickbait headlines.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I forget what the guy said, but Anthony doxxed him, probably through his CM subscription. It wasn’t even bad if I remember right. Anthony threatened to message the Dean of his school to get him removed. Fortunately no one cares what an alcoholic, racist, former shock jock has to say about anything. He also did this to another guy who was calling him a faggot in twitter, saying he would get him fired from his job.
Yeah, thats what someone whos happy and living a great life does. What a loser.