Nana makes a tweet too racist even for her own fans

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Wait what, removed from their school?
I forget what the guy said, but Anthony doxxed him, probably through his CM subscription. It wasn’t even bad if I remember right. Anthony threatened to message the Dean of his school to get him removed. Fortunately no one cares what an alcoholic, racist, former shock jock has to say about anything. He also did this to another guy who was calling him a faggot in twitter, saying he would get him fired from his job.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
So move somewhere else.
They just want to whine about shit. The solutions are viable, but they’d have to make changes which they don’t want to do. Therefore, the only thing that would keep them happy is massacring niggers/Jews. I’m all in wit pointing Jews control shit. It doesn’t mean white people aren’t to blame for thinking Jews won’t use systems in the first place. The solution is to not have government, but once again, that would require serious decisions that might make people uncomfortable, so it’s more convenient to believe they all need to be exterminated and they’re the source of every problem.

JebJoh

I forget what the guy said, but Anthony doxxed him, probably through his CM subscription. It wasn’t even bad if I remember right. Anthony threatened to message the Dean of his school to get him removed. Fortunately no one cares what an alcoholic, racist, former shock jock has to say about anything. He also did this to another guy who was calling him a faggot in twitter, saying he would get him fired from his job.
he did call the dean of the school to rat him out, pretty sure the dean didn't care. The other guy owned or worked in a bike shop and he called and tried to get him fired for making fun of him on reddit or twitter. In both cases nana got the info from their old subs. When I was busting slowbrojoe's balls he dug up details of a cm subscriber he thought was me and tried to scare me off. I told him 50 times that he should dox me if he knew anything, he pussied out

WhereWeAt

They just want to whine about shit. The solutions are viable, but they’d have to make changes which they don’t want to do. Therefore, the only thing that would keep them happy is massacring niggers/Jews. I’m all in wit pointing Jews control shit. It doesn’t mean white people aren’t to blame for thinking Jews won’t use systems in the first place. The solution is to not have government, but once again, that would require serious decisions that might make people uncomfortable, so it’s more convenient to believe they all need to be exterminated and they’re the source of every problem.

Attachments

• two-buttons.png
    two-buttons.png
    586.1 KB · Views: 87