Nana is testing out his quadruple bypass tonight

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
How Anthony deluded the fans into thinking he’s a talented musician is insane. He has the exact same singing chops as Joe - No range, warbly creaky cracky voice, and they STRAIN and clench their assholes trying to hit the notes above their range, gritting their teeth through it all, veins popping out, etc.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Whatever it is they're both seeing it
Screenshot_20240512-124546 (1) (2).png

Screenshot_20240526-140803 (1).png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Oh God, Manbody is "singing" Steve Perry. Notice Anthony won't post a video of this audible torture.
Yeah ant delusionally believes he has a good voice so he probably looks down on dani's singing. Id he could just do it for fun for it's own sake I wouldn't.mock him but it's always like he's showing off. Especially when it's with Joe and or Dawn. Take it easy Liberace, your voice stinks and you look like strung out Bobby Liebling. You were never going anywhere in music

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
He used to claim there would be a second building behind the house exclusively for "broadcasting" and media stuff. There's no way he leaves his new rat nest ever again.
That excuse bought him about 14 months of continuing to live in that disgusting hovel of an apartment right next to the train station and away from Missy in SC.