Nana is testing out his quadruple bypass tonight

Stent

bury the dead, they stink up the joint
You're all just jealous! Ha ha ha! Wheeee! :image_9249:

He looks so uncomfortable even when drunk. At any moment the homosexuality confession is going to burst forth with tears. And why does he need to read the words? It's the same Billy Joel songs every time for the last 40 years.

edit: and now I'm rhyming. Is being gay contagious? Seems likely.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Missy told him to turn it off. ( probably because she has mass in the morning) Nana had to act like a 10year old being told to turn off the video games for the night " Im just going to do one more song."
1189345202372342-living-the-drm-podcast-cover-3000-x-3000-ddv-701-clay-burwell.jpg

Missy told him to turn it off. ( probably because she has mass in the morning) Nana had to act like a 10year old being told to turn off the video games for the night " Im just going to do one more song."
He got nagged into taking his alleged "girlfriend" to a "great dinner", then, as soon as they got home, he scurried right back to his screens, and his internet pals. Most men who'd just taken their significant other to dinner would come home and maybe fuck them, or at least hang out with them for a while and watch a movie or something. But Nana came home fiending for those screens, and some quality "guy time", which to him apparently means swishing around like a sweaty retard while squinting to read a fucking chat feed and squealing like a queer until his nursemaid scolds him. Christ, it's like he's redefining rock bottom.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He got nagged into taking his alleged "girlfriend" to a "great dinner", then, as soon as they got home, he scurried right back to his screens, and his internet pals. Most men who'd just taken their significant other to dinner would come home and maybe fuck them, or at least hang out with them for a while and watch a movie or something. But Nana came home fiending for those screens, and some quality "guy time", which to him apparently means swishing around like a sweaty retard while squinting to read a fucking chat feed and squealing like a queer until his nursemaid scolds him. Christ, it's like he's redefining rock bottom.
" I gotta get some songs in when we get home."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He couldn't wait to get away from her and get to those screens. Going out in public and pretending to be heterosexual was stressing him out, so he needed to release all that repressed faggotry. And what better way to release pent-up faggotry than by singing karaoke all by yourself?
I feel like post heart attack, any time he posts these karaoke live streams is a very high possibility that he dies on stream. Just watching that live and seeing him sweating like a slave. I was waiting for him to grab his chest and take a knee at any moment.

He couldn't wait to get away from her and get to those screens. Going out in public and pretending to be heterosexual was stressing him out, so he needed to release all that repressed faggotry. And what better way to release pent-up faggotry than by singing karaoke all by yourself?
Just be happy she didn't join him this time. She used to regularly force herself in front of the camera and "sing", and she's fucking turrrible.