Nana is testing out his quadruple bypass tonight

handsomeblue

I don't think fans can mention mommy's shoes in chat anymore 🐜👠👠
Cat Lady Cumia.gif

Cant sing without a bottle in his hand. If its not his phone, its a bottle of something.

View attachment 201491
I click on it and the mincing cocksucker is belting out that fucking Midnight Rider song AGAIN. The Cue-mias have the absolute gayest taste in music. What the fuck is he even doing? He's poncing around in his basement by himself, sweating like a pig, singing those fruity old songs for a handful of Nana ballwashers, and looking like a total retard. This is just pitiful.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I click on it and the mincing cocksucker is belting out that fucking Midnight Rider song AGAIN. The Cue-mias have the absolute gayest taste in music. What the fuck is he even doing? He's poncing around in his basement by himself, sweating like a pig, singing those fruity old songs for a handful of Nana ballwashers, and looking like a total retard. This is just pitiful.
Missy told him to turn it off. ( probably because she has mass in the morning) Nana had to act like a 10year old being told to turn off the video games for the night " Im just going to do one more song."